SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am thinking about taking the big step and building a gun room for the guns and all the stuff that pertains to the hobby (or is this more of a lifestyle?)...hmmm. Anyway, my bride is tired of hopping over or sliding around all my gear. So, I thought I would seek the advice of the SIG 556 Nation on how to set up the gun room. She has authorized [okay, more like demanded] the construction of the gun room/man cave so now I have to figure out what I would want in it and then build the thing(s). God, I love that girl!

I know I am putting a workbench with a stainless steel top on it for working on the guns, and some cabinets (to hide the cans), parts bins and tool storage. I don't reload (not enough time...maybe when I retire).

So...please post up your pictures!!

[I would put up some myself, but it is mostly a shot of a storage room full of Plano ventilated garage shelves loaded to the overflowing/breaking point...with stuff everywhere].

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
This is part of a 6"X12" two inch thick oak hardwood table top where I do my reloading for pistols, rifles, and shotguns.

It is in a separate room 24" X 26" with no phone that is separate from the house so no interruptions!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts