SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Glide, do you have any idea of a timeframe on the MFI sights? I have been really pleased with the front sights, pins and bayo lug I got from them.

I hope they come to fruition because I'm sure they would be great.

·
Registered
65 Posts
GalilMAR said:
Glide, do you have any idea of a timeframe on the MFI sights? I have been really pleased with the front sights, pins and bayo lug I got from them.

I hope they come to fruition because I'm sure they would be great.
I heard on Arfcom 'soon'.

And I don't mean 'soon' like when they initially ran into production issues.

Soon, like they found someone else to produce them and they are currently in the works.

They updated their website recently, so I would keep an eye out there.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks for the heads up glide. To the OP, I sent you a pm regarding the sights your looking for. Feel free to contact me if your interested. I apologize for taking your post off topic.

·
Registered
89 Posts
GalilMAR said:
Thanks for the heads up glide. To the OP, I sent you a pm regarding the sights your looking for. Feel free to contact me if your interested. I apologize for taking your post off topic.
It was posted 2 years ago, and the OP hasn't logged in for almost a year. I doubt he's paying close attention to the thread at this point :roll:

·
Registered
14 Posts
GalilMAR said:
Thanks GalilMAR got your PM I appreciate the leads on the diopter rear sight.

I think I am gonna wait for the MFI SIG 55X rear diopter sights to come out.

...and glide thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
115 Posts
m03 said:
GalilMAR said:
It was posted 2 years ago, and the OP hasn't logged in for almost a year. I doubt he's paying close attention to the thread at this point :roll:
Sorry, not the OP but I meant Hkobra. He posted on Feb. 22nd about where to find the sights. I don't think that's very hard to figure out. :roll:

It wouldnt make much sense to try to help CGS find some sight sets would it? He replied to the original ad looking for the SAN sights.

·
Registered
115 Posts
HKobra said:
GalilMAR said:
Thanks GalilMAR got your PM I appreciate the leads on the diopter rear sight.

I think I am gonna wait for the MFI SIG 55X rear diopter sights to come out.

...and glide thanks for the heads up!
No problem HKobra, feel free to let me know if you need anything else. I can usually find it for you. Glad to help.

·
Registered
65 Posts
No problem.

And if you're really in a hurry to get some BUIS, get the MAD sight from MFI and then buy the diopter when it comes out. You'll still wind up paying much less than buying a diopter from CGS.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know what is going on over at MFI? The website is different and it does not list the top rail sight combo nor does it even show it as in a future release... I have been waiting for this but I am concerned that MFI may have abandoned the idea.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I picked up the flip down 552 style front sight, pins and flash hider from MFI and have been very happy with the quality. I picked up the spare blade with the fiber in it but I like the thin blade better.

Hey redsky, I had trouble finding their sights and stuff at first when MFI changed their website over. If you type "Sig" in the search box on their new webpage it will bring up all their current stuff for the 55X that was available on the old page. But there isn't any info about the new diopters on there yet. I'm going to email them and ask if I can post their response on here about the diopter sights they're working on. I'm hoping that they make them too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts