SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you. Sold in a couple of hours to a gentleman from Washington State. This forum rocks!

Regards,

R5

Have finally acquired a large enough stash of PMAGS that I no longer need or want this little collection:

Included are two (2) like new metal 30-round magazines (bottom plate says "D & H Industries Oconomowoc, WI") Stamp on sides (one says "9 08" the other "10 08") leads me to believe they were made in Sept. & Oct. '08 respectively. Third mag is the original SIG 30-rounder that came with my 556 and includes one connector to join two of these style mags together. Also included are two mag doublers/couplers - one is metal, the other a polymer version made by CAA. Lastly there is also two (2) mag rebuild kits for 20-round mags still new and sealed which each include a new spring, follower and floor plate.

The whole package can be yours for the low low price of $30 which includes shipping to your destination.

I can take PayPal for an extra 4% ($1.20) OR you can transfer via the "Send Money" page using the "Personal" option so there is no fee taken by PP.

Sorry - I cannot sell or ship to people in California, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York and Illinois.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pleasure doing business with you

AST said:
Everything was just as described with lightning fast shipping! Thanks Racer5! :)
Thanks for the kind words. Glad it all came through fine. Pleasure doing business with you.

Regards,

Racer5

1 - 4 of 4 Posts