SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 Sig 551 parts kits without a rear diopter drum sight but have the steak scope rail $2000 each shipped and I have one Sig 551 kit without the rear drumb sight and without the steak scope mount $1900 shipped. All the kits have the drum sight holder. The picture below is representative of the kit you will receive. The one kit for $1900 does not have the scope rail. e-mail me at [email protected] . I am parting out uppers and posting on gunbroker.com.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Im kicking myself for buying a motorcycle now. good deal. if you still have one in 4 months let me know thats when I get back from my deployment. :wink:

·
Registered
554 Posts
I've always wondered if these would actually bolt right up to a 556 upper. Obviously, you would have to clip/pin to make legal, but would it fit in the first place? I was set to buy one of these on gunbroker a while back but I never could get people to agree on the answer to that question.

·
Registered
407 Posts
owenb01 said:
I've always wondered if these would actually bolt right up to a 556 upper. Obviously, you would have to clip/pin to make legal, but would it fit in the first place? I was set to buy one of these on gunbroker a while back but I never could get people to agree on the answer to that question.
YES they bolt right up. There even a couple of people on here with the conversions. There is also this:
http://sig551.com/index.php/the-sig-sg-551

·
Registered
306 Posts
looks like this one is already ready to go. :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Kevin Mc Carthy said:
I have 4 Sig 551 parts kits without a rear diopter drum sight but have the steak scope rail $2000 each shipped and I have one Sig 551 kit without the rear drumb sight and without the steak scope mount $1900 shipped. All the kits have the drum sight holder. The picture below is representative of the kit you will receive. The one kit for $1900 does not have the scope rail. e-mail me at [email protected] . I am parting out uppers and posting on gunbroker.com.

You by chance have any front sights you might be willing to part out? If so, PM me with a price.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Bump to the top.

·
Registered
105 Posts
sig 551 parts kit

do you have any left?

I am wanting to purchase only the lower with side folding stock with cheek rest. please let me know. thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts