SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTB SIG 556 Pistol / SIG Patrol / SIG Patrol SWAT, or SIG SWAT Handguard (plastic) direct to gas block type (Gen.3).

NOT a Gen.2 which is the handguard and a gas block ring.

I always seem to check in here the day after one sells. Maybe I'll have better luck with a WTB ad.

IM/DM me here

Thanks!

This (pictured below)

This (pictured below)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOT THIS (below)

NOT THIS (below)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. Still looking for a SIG 556 Pistol / SIG Patrol / SIG Patrol SWAT, or SIG SWAT Handguard (plastic) direct to gas block type (Gen.3)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I thought you were going to cut down a set of 550 hand guards and use the end cap from JMAC Customs...
Good luck with your search...
Or get a set of 551 hand guards and cut them down like I did fiberglass and steel sick putty are like magic...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am, @cwikjr but I still like the look of the OEM handguard with the finger guard lip at the front. I figured I keep bumping this WTB and sooner or later someone will have one.

That fiberglass work you did looks great!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
It’s probably a permissions issue. You see it because you have full permissions but either nobody else or only your friends on the picture hosting site can see it.
I can not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts