SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still looking for a complete classic lower if anyone has one for sale. I would also be willing to trade my standard lower and A2 stock, I'll cover S&H.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump offer is still on the table.

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
7art said:
I saw one on gunbroker - opening bid was 600, which seems high.
Actually that seems like a decent price as all the Classic lowers (complete with internals, stock, and grip with take-down pins) I've seen sell on Gunbroker have not sold for less than $800.

And that is super cheap compared to some dealers.

COGS sells stripped Classic lowers (without the take-down pins)for $700
SA parts kit sells for $500
Collapsible buttstock sells for $200
Plus another $40 for the buttstock extension if you really need it.

They don't sell the 556 pistol grip but you can get that direct from Sigarms for $20.

That's a pretty penny and in the real world seems to be only worth it for someone with unlimited funds.

I like what COGS has for the SIG rifles, but realistically I'll never be able to afford anything they sell unless (save for a few small parts)I win the powerball or sell several firearms.

I am curious if COGS sells a complete Classic lower and if they do, is there is a discounted price or would it really sell for $1400. :?

·
Vendor
825 Posts

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
7art said:
Did a quick search on Gunbroker. Here is one for $499 "BUY NOW", currently bid at $250, minus the butt stock.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =169503553

And another, currently bid at $499, which includes the butt stock.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =170031976

Art
That first one is only a standard M4 lower, I've seen those sell at that price all the time complete.

However the second one is a Classic Lower, and the auction just started it seems as there is 5 days left, but not a bad start price, I'm curious what it will end at, I've got it in my watch list. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts