SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching the movie The Kingdom the other night & noticed that the Saudi defense forces were depicted as carrying SIG 551 rifles.... The real Suadi military was issued with H&K G3's when I was there (A million years ago). This made me curious; Does anyone know what other nations issue SIG rifles to their military???

·
Registered
365 Posts
No sight on the rear of the 552? *SIGH*
Hollywood . . . . . :roll:

·
Registered
100 Posts
TommyGunn said:
No sight on the rear of the 552? *SIGH*
Hollywood . . . . . :roll:
Dont need a sight when you have 4 SIG MAGS connected to each other... as if the Sig autofeeds all 120 rounds

·
Registered
407 Posts
The rear sight is probably that stupid popsicle sight that is embedded in the rail. Granted they did not pick it up, but still WAY better than the backwards Eotech.

·
Registered
518 Posts
scoom said:
I love this.... backwards EOTECH... leave it to the movies to get it right.

Maybe this officer got a consulting job in Hollywood after she left the police force:

·
Registered
363 Posts
The mag might've been in backwards, but she made sure that the bullets inside were facing the right way. All she had to do was file the pointy ends down a little. :roll:

As to reversed sights, that still from "Salt" reminds me of Bruce Willis in "Tears of the Sun" Look close and you'll see his M68 is on backwards.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Re: that photoshopped newspaper photo

cwo4uscgret said:
has been around for several years and has been proven to be a fake...photoshopped....

I remember when that photo came out and was posted on another forum; I tried to get a mag into my M4orgery backwards and it doesn't go in that way.
Not surprised this has proven to be a photoshop. 'Splains it perrrty well!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Re: that photoshopped newspaper photo

cwo4uscgret said:
has been around for several years and has been proven to be a fake...photoshopped....
I knew...but still pretty funny.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts