Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 556 collapsable stock

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking maybe i want another 556 to go with my swat model. i would like to keep it SIG but do you guys think i should just go AR? maybe a S&W mp15 or something?

if i get the classic ill probably leave it alone except for optics. might even switch the lower with my Swat.

if i get the regular 556 ill upgrade the stock to a UBR and get the samson rails.

not sure which way to go with this.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Nothing wrong with a second SIG, but why not shake things up a bit... :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a S&W MP15 and it is a fine weapon. Yet that SA looks good also. I went with a Springfield M1A for my "shake-up" rifle. Cause it looks "old-school" yet still kciks some azz.

·
Registered
384 Posts
gassman said:
I have a S&W MP15 and it is a fine weapon. Yet that SA looks good also. I went with a Springfield M1A for my "shake-up" rifle. Cause it looks "old-school" yet still kciks some azz.
lol, me too, M1A Scout, wood, which holds a special retro place in my heart. Never saw that SA tho, hmmm....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Next SIG

Duh! The 522! :D

Edited 2/2/09 6:44pm

After reading an unofficial review from Michael Frost (of MFI) it sounds like the 522 is cheaply made. I think I'd rather stick with my 10/22 if that's the case. IF the lower is interchangeable with the 556 then I might consider it but it doesn't sound like the stock is durable, either.

See this post http://www.sigarms556.com/viewtopic.php?t=4770 for details.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts