SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
I heard Gordon Brown talking about the US VAT being applied to a Global governing body supposedly that will be used to regulate the "Too Big to Fail (TBTF)" financial institutions. The only problem is that the "governing body" will be comprised of the biggest shareholders of the "TBTF". The real name of the game is vertical consolidation and further centralization of the worlds banking oligarchies, while eliminating the remaining independent competition. I figured it was coming when media gatekeepers like Glenn Beck started pushing it.

I wish people would get their head out of their asses and stop this before it's too late.

The only people I know who don't understand the looming threat of Global Government, are either stupid, ignorant, distracted, or apathetic.

Instead of making jokes about conspiracies, realize they are a part of human nature and history. They are just agendas that aren't spelled out for the commoners.

Bill Clinton just went on a media campaign about Tea Party "extremist" wanting to nuke their own country, Obama is sounding the warning too. There is talk of White Al Quaeda springing from rural areas and other such nonsense. I highly suggest people brush up on some history lessons. Oklahoma City was perpetrated by rogue elements operating from within our own government, so was the 1993 World Trade Center attack, and we could debate 9/11 all day long........but ************* in a cave made NORAD stand down. This is how they work. Commit an act of terror, blame it on the most likely group to resist their increasing tyranny, use their media to demonize the mainstream patriots as extremists. It's the Reichstag Fire strategy. All of the incriminating evidence about the Gulf of Tonkin, the USS Liberty, even Pearl Harbor, and people still don't believe. Homeland Security was never about Islamic fundamentalist, it was always about the American People. Now you will bow and serve your Bankster Globalist Masters.

Make whatever insults you want, but take the time and watch some of these documentaries, and read some books, and see why millions of educated citizens are waking up to the reality we are in.

Anybody want to see some documentaries that will put their "straw man tactic" debunker information to shame, just let me know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts