SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to order the Troy rail, Magpul ubr, and a Caa upg16 grip all in fde. Does anyone have the Troy rail in fde? Wanted to see what it looks like before hitting the order button. Anyone?

Thanks!

·
Registered
472 Posts
I don't know of anyone with it here, but it would probably look BAD ASS!! If your going to get all the rest of the furniture in FDE I would go for it!

Be sure to post pics once you got it all installed! I can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the same plan... I did an M4 in FDE and now really dig that color!

I just bought a Troy vertical grip in "FDE" and I must say that it is much lighter than what Magpul calls FDE. Troy's is more of a Flat Dark Khaki...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet please post some pictures! Still up in the air for me. Been trying to see some pics of this setup but no luck. :cry:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Here is one that a customer owns. I am going to see him this Saturday and I understand he put on the new Troy Micro folding sights in FDE as well. I'll try to get a new picture of it then.

·
Registered
306 Posts
does anyone know if troy is making the new version of the battle rail system with the notch for the folding stock? I still have 300 set aside when that one comes out.

·
Registered
17 Posts

Still need to address the pistol grip, get the Troy FDE sights and some FDE P-mags. Not crazy with how the rear sight sorta just hangs out there off the rail but it won't lock down unless you run it all the way back.

Overall, I'm very impressed with the Troy rail... very much superior to the OEM Sig unit.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks shadow6492. Its one of my favorite SBRs and I really like the tan for something a little different. Every company seems to have a different color though.... makes it hard to find stuff that matches. All the hues reminds me of my SCAR which is four different colors :(

DDLES - Looking at your customer's gun; is the MOE grip mod something that you guys do? If so, how much for one in FDE modified for the Sig 556? I am sure I could do it myself, but I'd rather just plug-n-play.

Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts