SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bilderberg Member Robert Shapiro says President needs new OKC or 9/11 as a way of “demonstrating that he is a leaderâ€

·
Registered
238 Posts
There have been many predictions for this before, as stated in the article, and I do not expect that one will happen now.

The effect of any given crisis type will decrease over time. "Normal" bombings with "normal" casualty figures make the news, but have lost the shock impact that they once did. A bomb of this type might not help the O very much.

He has been painted as soft on terrorism based on his own actions and the close associations that several attorneys have with the defense teams of terrorists. Given this and the possibility that the gov will serve up another severely lacking response similar to the Gulf spill, a bombing may even have an opposite kickback effect than what Mr. Shapiro is hypothesizing.

I would also think that if there were even a hint of a false-flag operation that there would be an incredible political price to pay. The risk is huge.

·
Vendor
825 Posts
The gulf oil spill, while not a teror attack, is exactly the sort of crisis they speak of, where Obama could have demonstrated his leadership, but he didn't. He caved in to the unions, who didn't want non-union workers cleaning up, he is allowing EPA and OSHA to impede cleanup (tell me the guy with OSHA training in a bunny suit, cleaning up on a beach next to a woman in a bikini makes any sense).

My idea: BP will be fined something like $ 1,400 for every barrel of oil spilled. Obama should declare a $ 1,000 bounty on every barrel of oil collected, and every barrel collected is deducted from the total BP has to pay on. Win, win, win. Everyone with a boat will be out there cleaning up, tourism will be restored by people who want to make money, unemployment goes down, BP will be eager to help, because every barrel a citizen collects is $400 less they have to pay, and Obama comes out looking like a leader.

All these little inventors who have garage built skimmers that CNN is showing, are witing for BP to buy their idea. It will never happen. BP does not have the engineers to review 10,000 ideas for merit. Turn the loose and let capitalism evaluate their ideas! If their invention can make money at $1,000 per barrel, they will grow, if not, the idea was no good.

Art

1 - 3 of 3 Posts