SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Al-Qaeda must have promised the monkeys an afterlife with 72 bananas waiting for them.....

Maybe that really isn't a monkey, it might be Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?

These monkeys must have been studying at Islamist schools and concocting Taliban religious theory for years. If anything, the monkeys are more sophisticated than other students and can defeat other muslim students in debate.

This just smacks of guerrilla warfare, how are the Marines supposed to tell these terrorist monkeys apart from the terrorist muslims?

·
Vendor
825 Posts
At first I thought this was a joke, but then I saw the Chinese news article and knew it was a joke. Are monkeys even indigenous to that part of the world?

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
7art said:
At first I thought this was a joke, but then I saw the Chinese news article and knew it was a joke. Are monkeys even indigenous to that part of the world?
Obviously the Afganny mujaheddin are importing these foreign monkey troops from muslim terrorist cells in Africa and they are then being trained by top Imams in the local muslim madrassas.

·
Registered
803 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those guys are going to regret training those monkeys, when they stage a coup and take over the Taliban from within.

I bet that at this very moment Colt is submitting a contract for the "M205 Banana Launcher" attachment for our weapons.

The funniest thing about the story is that we already tried it. Fighting Monkeys goes right up on my Top 10 weapons list along with the "Gay Bomb".

:D :D :D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts