SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner
121 - 140 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Whoa, the photo section just keeps gettin' better and better and better :!: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
678 Posts
my latest Short barreled rifle project. As soon as get my form 1 back and will add a buttstock

·
Registered
47 Posts
Old school 5.56...

A Bushy A2 16"

Awesome Commander sized 1911a1... A springfield lightweight loaded champion

Lightweight Thunder. Smith 325PD, .45acp. 19oz empty.

·
Registered
701 Posts
A Noveske Skinny Moe mid length 14.5" plus pinned brake, color swap to foliage and Magpul ACS added...

·
Registered
19 Posts
banshee said:
No it is was built by Mike Turner of Turner Fab.
Thank for quick reply. Checked their website, real nice. So to get the pistol version (I live in IL, no sbr's for us, so I would rather go with pistol then 16" rifle) what $$$ damage am I looking at with parts and labor?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Pete79 said:
banshee said:
No it is was built by Mike Turner of Turner Fab.
Thank for quick reply. Checked their website, real nice. So to get the pistol version (I live in IL, no sbr's for us, so I would rather go with pistol then 16" rifle) what $$$ damage am I looking at with parts and labor?
It was built as a pistol using all HK parts other than the receiver for around $2000.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It was built as a pistol using all HK parts other than the receiver for around $2000.
Thanks a lot. That's pretty reasonable price, considering MP5 clones go for more then that. I'll give them a call, but will have to wait a while before I can get one, because just this past christmas I got SIG P226 9mm.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Some things other and others not...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sig 556 and Springfield XD

My duty pistol, Springfield XD-45 5" Tactical model.

Previous Carry Piece - RIA Officer Frame

Previous pistol - USP Custom Combat in .40

My built Ar - bushy lower and Global Tactical (his first) built Noveske Arms 14.5" afghan

My buddies issued USMC MK12

My issued rifle and one of my favorite HMG's

·
Registered
317 Posts
banshee said:
I haven't made any pictures of my new 556 yet, so I'll post some others.

Oh man Banshee! tons of gun pron here, but that G1 is so damn sexy! Mind if I ask what parts you went with?

Currently working on a BGS kit myself. Was thinking I'd go with a type c even thought it's not a c numbered kit. Yours looks c, but with a Belgian fh and synthetic stock, but my eyes could be deceiving me on the sight altitude. Congrats!

·
Registered
678 Posts
LKY13 said:
banshee said:
I haven't made any pictures of my new 556 yet, so I'll post some others.
Oh man Banshee! tons of gun pron here, but that G1 is so damn sexy! Mind if I ask what parts you went with?

Currently working on a BGS kit myself. Was thinking I'd go with a type c even thought it's not a c numbered kit. Yours looks c, but with a Belgian fh and synthetic stock, but my eyes could be deceiving me on the sight altitude. Congrats!
Thanks, the FAL is a standard DS Arms StG58. I removed the original flash hider/grande launcher and replaced it with a 3 port L1A1 flash hider threaded to fit the StG58.

121 - 140 of 175 Posts