SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD Selling a new SIG PP556 upper with new Swiss bolt carrier group and front flip sight. I picked this SIG P556 bare upper receiver group from a seller on AR-15.com about two years ago. I then purchased and installed the new Swiss BCG and flip up sight. The handle on the BCG is used. Lastly, I sent the upper receiver group out to have some engraving done. I always liked the look of the SIG 552 commandos and wanted to replicate that look when it came to the markings found on each side of a SIG 552 commando. There were never any SIG 556 commandos engraved this way so I attempted to replicate the markings that are found on the SIG 552 and SIG 553 pistols. I did shorten up the right side markings to reflect that it's restricted to Gov't use only. I thought that the restricted verbiage on the real SIG 552 commandos was a bit to wordy hence the reason I had it shortened up. This upper receiver does have a very low serial number and I had read somewhere that many of the first round of SIG P556 receivers were manufactured in Switzerland and then assembled here in the U.S. I have no concrete evidence that this receiver was made in Switzerland or in the United States. The upper will ship in a box and will be extremely well packaged. The sale will include the complete upper and nothing else. I will not ship to those states that have pistol or SBR bans. NY, NJ, CA etc etc. This is restricted part so it will need to be shipped to your FFL. $1,199.00 shipped to your dealer US only no Int'l deliveries. Thank you for looking and let me know if you have any questions. First I will take it gets it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts