SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went up to the pit friday and shot. I'm still working on the Video I got, it was quite a bit. I need to learn this movie maker thingy. But for now here are some stills of the video.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
It is weird, but when I've filmed my SIG shooting water jugs, the water almost always seems to shoot out the FRONT of the jugs towards me instead of out the back???

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it's gonna come out the first hole made. When the bullet hits the water jugs it slows the bullet and it takes longer to get through it, so it would mostly come out the front. Kinda wierd huh, you think it would be blown out the back. but that's science!

With a can it doesn't slow the bullet that much so it look like it just explodes. But if you slow it down you can see it come out the front first.

·
Registered
8 Posts
the pit?!?

@SGT Geardo - What is this pit you speak of? Got a nice spot up HWY 410 that my friends and I have been going, but always interested in the outdoor options. Thanks for any info!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SigVeno-
Hwy 410 is quiet a drive for me.
The place I go, and will be this weekend is up on Mt. Pillchuck road. Off of Mountain Loop Hwy outside of Granite Falls. About 2 miles from the top and .25 miles off the main road is a pit that goes about 75 yards. Surrounded by 50 ft rock walls so it's pretty much safe to shoot anything thats not real big.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts