SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
WTF with half a brain would pay $1800 for an AR, especially when they can get a 556 for $1100. I don't care if it's a LMT or what the hell it is, It's an AR. There's millions of them and although some have better components than others, it is what it is. I just don't see it. :?

·
Registered
85 Posts
If I really wanted an AR I would pay a few dollars more and get an LWRC with all the bells and whistles!

·
Vendor
825 Posts
SIG must have raised the price, because I just can't imagine anyone on gunbroker would jack a price up to higher than MSRP, just because they were hoping to take advantage of the fact that something is new, and in limited supply ....

Not that I'd blame them, someone will gladly fork over extra to be the first kid on their block.

Art

·
Registered
112 Posts
Actually I bet these are a bit over MSRP (guessing prob around 1500?) and since they are brand new its raised a bit. Cmon man its time to make some MUHNEY!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Zeus said:
WTF with half a brain would pay $1800 for an AR, especially when they can get a 556 for $1100. I don't care if it's a LMT or what the hell it is, It's an AR. There's millions of them and although some have better components than others, it is what it is. I just don't see it. :?
Were can a 556 be bought for 1100.00? PLEASE pm me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've seen the same 556003 NIB at the last two gun shows here locally {as recently as last weekend} for 999.00...if I did not have two I would consider buying that one as well...

Now on the other hand, Academy has a Classic here locally for 1899.00!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts