After thoroughly evaluating the SIG STL-900L light/laser combo made by iTAC I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that it's a total POFS. I have gone through 3 battery's without even using the light, the last of which lasted about a month before something inside drained it. I thought at first I had accidently layed it on it's side pushing in the laser button and draining the battery. After further tests I found this to not be the problem, it just drains batteries period. Take my advice and buy a Surefire or Streamlight. I have told SIG and got no response. I'm glad I only paid $140 for it instead of the $250 they usually go for. What a fking POS. :evil: Live and learn I guess.