SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After thoroughly evaluating the SIG STL-900L light/laser combo made by iTAC I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that it's a total POFS. I have gone through 3 battery's without even using the light, the last of which lasted about a month before something inside drained it. I thought at first I had accidently layed it on it's side pushing in the laser button and draining the battery. After further tests I found this to not be the problem, it just drains batteries period. Take my advice and buy a Surefire or Streamlight. I have told SIG and got no response. I'm glad I only paid $140 for it instead of the $250 they usually go for. What a fking POS. :evil: Live and learn I guess.

·
Registered
111 Posts
confirmed pos..i was going to get this so i could swap between my s&w m&p 9mm and my sig front side rails on fishgill if need be

friend runs range/shop, had in stock..put on 9mm..laser wouldnt adjust to bullet hole..got a 2nd..laser wouldnt adjust and then made 2 lasers dots

thought maybe it was because its made for a sig pistol and not the smith but still..its pos

i really liked it to..the buttons are in good position w/ it on 9mm

·
Registered
306 Posts
glad I read this. will spend my money elsewhere. :wink:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Agreed. Over priced and not worth the money at all.

I always opt for Streamlight products (Surefire are good but seem overpriced).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts