SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have tried the Romeo 5 XDR, the XDR Predator, the Romeo 5 and a Romeo 4 dual reticle. All are pretty good. The Predator is a little gimmicky but my son likes it on his 15-22. All but the Predator have been replaced. Nothing wrong with them and you can’t go wrong with any of them. The XDR gives you a lower 1/3 cowitness with spacers. The R5 is low or absolute. I like the AAA ability of the XDR but CR2032’s are quite available and the optic is also lighter. I have had an R5 on a shotgun before and it soaks up the recoil no problem. Also the R5 takes Aimpoint Micro mounts. The Romeo 4 I had was good just smaller glass and fov. Also the qd mount wasn’t the best.
if you have astigmatism the circle dots can be a little clearer than just a dot. I do feel that the Holosun 503 ACSS is superior though. It’s lighter and comes with lower 1/3 and low mounts. The Reticle is also better and works very well with a magnifier.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do I understand this target correct, lets say you hit upper right area ,8 over 8 up, thats 8 MOA to left adjustment , with romeo5 1/2 MOA clicks, that would be 16 clicks to left adjustment and same 16 clicks down adjustment

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts