Sig Rear Sight from MFIAP. | SIG Sauer 556 Forum

Sig Rear Sight from MFIAP.

Discussion in 'Optics, Mounts, and Sights' started by LaserSushi, Dec 29, 2020.

1. LaserSushi

LaserSushi New Member

MFI SIG 556 Swiss Style 550 / 551 / 552 / 553 / 55x Rear Diopter Sight & Rail (with Fiber Optic Rear) with Choice of Front Sights or No Front Sight (BLACK) / Price Includes S&H via Priority Mail.

Overall, I'd say it's a good sight. I got it in the mail today from MFI, and after some minor elevation and windage adjustments. Good quality, and good accuracy after the first range trip. And the finish is nice.

“Having read the special note to Quad Rail owners, I knew that the MFI rail was designed specifically for the Original Swiss SIG SANs rubber handguard, so I was prepared to trim either the MFI Rail or the Quad rail a hair.”

Other than that, I think it's a good option. My sig came with no rear sight, and it's been nearly impossible to find a folding one, much less a factory diopter. Not a bad deal, especially for $160.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
    HermCorps likes this.
  2. HermCorps

HermCorps Member

Can't see ur pics for some reason. But uea, I have the same rear sight matched up with a 550 front sight. I've only been able to shoot out to 100 yards do far, but it shoot great. I was very happy with MFI rail/rear diopter. I payed a lil less than that cuz it was a "blem" item, & didn't have the fiber optics inserted (i did it myself). I still can't find the blemishes at all so it was a great deal. I got the Sig Grey one
    20201230_154427.jpg 20201230_113208.jpg 20170120_152956-1.jpg