SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently acquired a sig 556 which I just had cerakoted. When I picked the rifle up I noticed two major tears in the stock rubber recoil pad. The shop is denying all responsibility for the damage but I know when I dropped it off the stock did not look like someone took two bites out of it. What are my options to fix this? I was thinking of just pulling it all off and seeing what other recoil pads I can fashion up to it. Sig never answers their phone to get insight on potential part sources. Short of replacing the entire folding stock am I shit out of luck? Thanks guys! Will post photos in a bit. Thanks in advance everyone! Also if anyone has a spare stock for sale I’ll start considering that because I’m OCD

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a spare of that exact stock that I used because I needed the folding button for a different stock. You can use the stock to replace your damaged one so long as you use your old folding button and stock axis pin. I'm not using it for anything so I wouldn't turn down any reasonable offer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a spare of that exact stock that I used because I needed the folding button for a different stock. You can use the stock to replace your damaged one so long as you use your old folding button and stock axis pin. I'm not using it for anything so I wouldn't turn down any reasonable offer.
Pmed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts