SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, first post here. Life got hard recently and I'm looking to sell my 556 but doing some looking around the prices are all over the place. Seeing some similar to mine going from 1,000 all the way up to 2,500 - am I missing something? I get that value is whatever someone's willing to pay but 2 grand for a rifle seems high to me. Collectors piece because they're discontinued? Low serials? I've never had to sell before so I don't know what people are looking for. Anyways if you guys could help me out and help me get a rough estimate what to get for my sig I'd really appreciate it

Serial: JT008XXX

She may not be much but I think she's pretty.

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Gun accessory

Edit: not going for a shadowsell, genuinely trying to get an idea on price

·
Registered
749 Posts
Looks like $1,250-$1,300 in value according to gunbroker.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I sold my first 556 about two years ago. It was a very early one with the Swiss internals and a very low serial number. I also had the Aurora diopter site with it. It sold for $2500. My guess is that yours is currently worth around what Accomplice thinks, perhaps a little more depending where you live. Sell the site separately, you will get more than with a package deal.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Nothing out there at $1,900 or above is moving except the xi pistols but there is no shortage of sellers asking a lot for every flavor of 556 right now. 556R, 556Rxi, 556 fish gills, 556 swat, 556xi, P556, p556 swat all available right now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts