SIG 556 Classic and SIG 522 stock adapter SHIPPING NOW | Page 6 | SIG Sauer 556 Forum

SIG 556 Classic and SIG 522 stock adapter SHIPPING NOW

Discussion in 'New Products' started by DDLES, Apr 20, 2010.

1. channing 9052

channing 9052 New Member

Double diamond is a scam,don't order.I did half a year ago and still don't have the product.don't use double diamond.they are a scam!

2. robersonm2515

robersonm2515 New Member

Is there any update on whether or not DD has been shipping these, bought a 556r and love everything but the stock.

3. mick

mick New Member

New to the forum and actually joined after seeing the comments about DDLES and their issue getting adapters to people. I ordered one several months ago now and I am still waiting but the worst part is that they have been lying to me for over 2 months now. Jon told me back in July "2 days best case scenario, 2 weeks worst case scenario" I will recieve my adapter. Then I called and spoke to him 3 weeks after that and he told me "we are shipping out all through the weekend and next week and we will be caught up". Then I couldn't get anyone to answer the phone so I emailed him and expressed my frustration and his reply was "we have recieved all parts for Colt lowers, Glock lowers, and adapters and will be shipping all orders out". That was in the middle of August. Then I was told I would recieve this last week and of course didn't. Sorry my response is so lengthy but I think people should know what DDLES is doing to people. So long story short who knows when anyone will get their parts but you know when DDLES will take your money!!!!

4. mick

mick New Member

17 weeks and I got my tracking number for my adapter. I hope this helps anyone who decides to purchase an adapter from DDLES. Though I am very frustrated with how they went about business I do not feel they are bad people at all. I wrote them a few emails and a couple were pretty harsh, but they replied to every single one with zero attitude and nothing but apologies.

5. 5Rangers

5Rangers New Member

They went out of business? No wonder I can't get him to answer about my adapter that doesn't function as advertised. What is with these guys? They build junk, we buy it, then they go out of business. Shameful.

6. Flyinmsm

Flyinmsm New Member

has anyone heard from them?

7. GEO

GEO New Member

Really want to purchase the stock adapter. Can some one give me info where to get. thank GEO.

8. GEO

GEO New Member

Does anyone know about the ace folding stock mechanism? And how to contact them if they are legit? Want to replace the stock it came with, to much wobble in it. Any suggestions. GEO

9. PorscheNoSub

PorscheNoSub New Member

I ordered a Sig Adapter and Magpul Stock Kit on December 20, 2012.

I did receive the Magpul Stock Kit around October 2013, but I still have not received the Sig Adapter. I sent an e-mail to DDLES but have not received a response.

Has anyone received an adapter recently or received communication from them?

10. shotdown61

shotdown61 Active Member

From what I understand,the ddles adapters are no longer made.
    Sounds like you got screwed.Once they stopped making them,guys were still ordering and never hear back from them.
    I wouldnt buy jack shit from these people! This site aught to boot them off.

11. PorscheNoSub

PorscheNoSub New Member

Man, that sucks. I just sent a PM to whoever started the thread. I guess I will find out how much my credit card company likes me.

I also checked their site and it is still listed. I am trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but my patience is starting to wear thin.

Just as evidence and apparently caveat emptor: http://www.shop.doublediamondsupply.com ... DTM401.htm

12. shotdown61

shotdown61 Active Member

I have a direct email for Jon if it helps. [email protected]
    520-624-4778

From another poster a few post up said they are out of business.

13. PorscheNoSub

PorscheNoSub New Member

Thanks for the extra leads.

As for being out of business, I don't see where that poster got their information so I am treating that as conjecture for the time being.

My thought is if they are out of business then why is the site still up and their e-mails not bouncing back as un-deliverable? I still received part of my order less than 60 days ago, so why would they send the Magpul Stock Kit if they were closed?

14. PorscheNoSub

PorscheNoSub New Member

I just want to update everyone on what I have described recently.

After contacting Jon by his business e-mail I received a response within 6 hours (on a Sunday) and a shipping notification from USPS for the adapter.

I do need to correct Jon's e-mail in shotdown61's post. the correct e-mail is [email protected]

I will follow up after I receive the adapter and provide my thoughts on my experience for others to consider.

15. shotdown61

shotdown61 Active Member

Sorry forgot the {supply} Was glade you figured it out though.

16. PorscheNoSub

PorscheNoSub New Member

Another update: I have the adapter in hand. I will be installing it within the next week.

As for my overall experience with DDLES, I have to say it was above average. When I ordered my adapter last year I knew they were very backlogged and had expected a 9 month wait (my own estimate). I did receive the Magpul Stock Kit around October as I expected. And as a result of a small error, my adapter was not included with that shipment. I want to very publicly say Jon remedied the situation very quickly after contacting him and I thank him for that. If I had Jon's e-mail earlier I think this would have been resolved sooner also.

Not to say the experience was perfect or there can't be improvements, but in all fairness I would try to order another adapter in the future if I picked up another 556.

17. lilMAC25

lilMAC25 Member

ACE is legitimate, I have 2 different ACE adapters and stocks for my HK clones (MP5 clone and HK32 PDW clone). I STRESS that I've never used nor handled their adapter for Sig 556 rifles.