SIG 556 Classic and SIG 522 stock adapter SHIPPING NOW | Page 5 | SIG Sauer 556 Forum

SIG 556 Classic and SIG 522 stock adapter SHIPPING NOW

Discussion in 'New Products' started by DDLES, Apr 20, 2010.

1. RomeoPapa

RomeoPapa New Member

Any news on the latest batch?

2. MrMcCrackin

MrMcCrackin Member

3. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Does anyone know if DDLES still makes these adapters? Their website lists the adapter for sale but the availability is marked as "custom order." I contacted DDLES using their website contact form a while ago but I haven't received a reply yet.....

4. shotdown61

shotdown61 Active Member

The way it is looking, I would put one on back order or call them to see how far out they are.

5. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Thanks I think I will give them a call soon. Did you end up getting an adapter for your UBR? If so how do you like it?

6. Obelix

Obelix New Member

I just called... Their voicemail message says they aren't answering phones or responding to messages due to high demand. They say they are busy making AR lowers (understandable...)

Does anyone else make/sell similar adapters? I know that CO gun sales and the Gun Factory both sell them, but it looks like they are reselling the DDLES adapters? CO gun sales is out of stock. I can't read Swedish but it looks like the Gun Factory might have some in stock.

7. Scutarius

Scutarius New Member

A mass email for all those that already purchased an adapter would be nice though. They already took my money. Takes oh about 4.5 mins, tops to send a mass email with the protocols that no one can read other emails in the list. No answer or no email response to an ETA? Regardless how busy, I'm busy..we are all busy... I respect the AR-15 but I didn't ordered one, either, they have a delay and that's the Ar-15 peoples issues -> Airlines are successful by not delaying flights that are on time. I'm flung across the world for this country, a little reach around while I'm getting .......Common courtesy is all I'm askin for. :D

8. shotdown61

shotdown61 Active Member

What? ReallY :shock:

9. Scutarius

Scutarius New Member

1)Yes sir, airlines don't delay on time flights for those that already got screwed over (lol, in theory). 2) emails telling me to wait longer is like masturbation: doesn't really change the outcome but you feel better afterwards. 3) I'm one of the few who takes his SIG with him everywhere, internationally, domestically, and slung over my shoulder while grocery shopping. 4) I understand the part is a PIA to make, but click,click,click , mouse button depressed hovering over send, isn't too bad either. Just sayin... :mrgreen:

10. hillbillyjim

hillbillyjim New Member

after searching the site to solve the problems Im having with my stock rattle and a piece that broke I want one of these. Is this still available? Or like everything else gun related it will be a PIA to get these days?

11. shotdown61

shotdown61 Active Member

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0 ... pter&rt=nc

12. hillbillyjim

hillbillyjim New Member

thanks for the reply guess I will have to watch that for the next couple days and try to get it

13. shotdown61

shotdown61 Active Member

I have sig 556 kept in a search on ebay and they send a email every time new stuff is added to that search.
    Been seeing a lot of 556 parts there.But I am sure that DDLES is behind in production right now.

14. hillbillyjim

hillbillyjim New Member

sounds like a plan but im in this one to win it at least i hope so

if not what would I need to buy to do this?

ddles adapter
    magpul ctr
    tube

Is that all the parts needed?

btw thanks for the help

15. shotdown61

shotdown61 Active Member

Once you find the adapter, you can put any AR style stock on it you want.

16. pighunter

pighunter Member

You will also need a castle nut and buffer tube end plate as well. I have a .5in cheek riser on mine but you don't need it unless you use AR height optics, and even then you don't need it, but you may prefer it.

17. mikeytapz13

mikeytapz13 New Member

hey guys new to the forum but i actually spoke to ddles 2days ago. i ordered an adapter about a week ago and never received a confirmation email or a phone call. i was able to speak to a rep at ddles and she ensured me that my order was placed. when i asked what the deliveray day estimate was, she did not have an idea, but ensured me that they are currently in production. lets hope for the best, and see what happens

18. shotdown61

shotdown61 Active Member

It took almost two months to get mine.I think he makes them in batches and once those are gone you have to wait for the next batch to be done.

19. hillbillyjim

hillbillyjim New Member

I ended up just buying a new one hope it wont take tooooo long to get. The used one on ebay with the ctr sold for over 200. I can wait for a new one Im in no panic

20. channing 9052

channing 9052 New Member

Just don't forget to know that double diamond supply is on back order for 1 year.i ordered my 4 months ago and they still won't confirm when it will come...worst company I've ever delt with.they should not advertise products they don't actually have !!! To say the least this company might be a scam.I paid and te product Is not even available.maybe not even real..save your money intill someone really produces this product.double diamond is a joke.don't let them scam u too!!!