SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
There are a few on Gunbroker you'll need the hardware if you don't already have it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are a few on Gunbroker you'll need the hardware if you don't already have it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Thanks I checked and I didn't see any but will search there again thanks

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered one from Billy last month and got it pretty quickly. The stock was good to go. Nice and solid. I got the one he sells with the cheek rest add-on. While it's a solid piece, I found that I didn't need the cheek rest, I prefer just the stock. It's great!

Note: If you don't have them already, you will need to buy the hardware to connect it to your lower receiver (Latch button, the pin that holds in the latch button, the spring behind the latch button (all of these sold together), and the hinge pin.) You can get all of that from DDLES, just make sure to get the Sig 553 version of the button.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ordered one from Billy last month and got it pretty quickly. The stock was good to go. Nice and solid. I got the one he sells with the cheek rest add-on. While it's a solid piece, I found that I didn't need the cheek rest, I prefer just the stock. It's great!

Note: If you don't have them already, you will need to buy the hardware to connect it to your lower receiver (Latch button, the pin that holds in the latch button, the spring behind the latch button (all of these sold together), and the hinge pin.) You can get all of that from DDLES, just make sure to get the Sig 553 version of the button.
Thanks for the Info

1 - 8 of 8 Posts