SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I've put 275 flawless rounds down range. They replaced my extractor and polished out something on the inside of the slide. I've shot Winchester white box, spear lawman and Remington green box. Working quite well now. Figured I better report it. Gun shoots like a dream.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Good to hear.
I bought a P238 awhile ago ... and then heard a lot of people having problems with them. Fortunatly mine has been flawless so far, but I still need to try a greater variety of rounds and more of 'em before I really know.
But I'm glad that even though you had a problem, Sig rectified it quickly. :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Great news Scott. I know you were quite concerned about your purchase.
Good luck and thanks for the update.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The big thing now is that I'm carrying it almost exclusively in this triple digit TX heat. I'm a bit underpowered, but at least I can carry in my shorts and t-shirt and nomes the wiser.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Scott_F said:
The big thing now is that I'm carrying it almost exclusively in this triple digit TX heat. I'm a bit underpowered, but at least I can carry in my shorts and t-shirt and nomes the wiser.
Hey - Is that a pistol in your running shorts or are you just glad to see us? :wink:
I live just across the Red River and I share your pain with the long stretch of triple digit temps we've been having. It's "only" supposed to be 90 today, I think I'm gonna wear a jacket to work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts