SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be cool to start a thread for people to show off there Sig .22s.

:D POST THEM IF YA GOT THEM!!!
:D

Here is my Sig 522 SWAT. The iron sights are off from a S&W M&P 15-22. The scope is a Center Point 3-9x32 on a UTG mount.

·
Registered
19 Posts
A year later & I'm the first one to post? Wierd...
Here's my Sig 522 S.P.A.N.K. version afrer retrofitting a Sampson Star quad rail & the heavy barrel on the classic frame. Troy Micro sights, Aimpoint Comp M3, LaRue FUG & Magpul AFG2.
Sorta my version of a zombie-go-to gun. Well, I might take the Aimpoint off & put the 16" barrel back on & run everything open - I do love that look too.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
The 522 BUIS version - The Troy Micro Battlesights are unbelievable - totally worth spending $160 on the Sampson Star 522 quad rail in order to use these sights. Even my 62 year old eyes have no problem lining them up.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
dude, thats a really nice looking 522, what kind of sling is that? any info on it would be great, type, cost, etc, thanks,

·
Registered
13 Posts
the sling is Israeli, for the Galil (have a couple). but it works really well for the 522. it's sometimes called the galil / israeli quiet sling because nylon ropes are used to tie it to the gun. so its less noisy than a metal hook to the post setup. or if you don't like the wear of a metal hook to the sling loop/post, it also serves that role well. they can cost anywhere from $10 to whatever. some come with Israeli unit patches sewn on so they cost much more. where to find? I don't remember as I bought mine a while back. but u should be able to find them using the search terms above (along with IDF, IMI).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts