SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a local guy here selling an XDm 9 bi-tone with 1200 rounds of WWB ammo for $700. With a 100rnd box costing $22 at Wal Mart the ammo comes to about $264, which prices the gun arouns $436. I am tempted to wait for him to lower the price because he's had it up for sale for over a month with no takers. The gun has only a few hundred rounds through it. What do you guys or gals think?

·
Registered
100 Posts
for what its worth, I have had an XDM(9) over a year. Its a great gun, It comes with two 19 round magazines, holster, speed loader, magazine pouch, and an allen/hex key. Match barrel is great, trigger pull is as advertised... short.

My observation.... I love the ability to shoot 19 rounds until next re-load. I shoot better at the range with this as opposed to my 45 or 40. I am sure its the shooters problem but what does it matter? This shoots better and thats all that counts.

I paid more just for the gun itself, new. ON GB, they are going for slightly more than 436 used. If you dont need the ammo, you can buy new on GB for 499.

My conclusion, deal is ok, but I would buy a new black 3.8 on GB for $499.. then buy or reload your own ammo

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks scoom, the gun must have sold since the post is no longer up but I appreciate the input. I would like to shoot one to try it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts