SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

Should America toss out the radical muslims that threaten Americans?

  • No, it's a violation of their rights.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, toss the terrorists out NOW!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While posting to another topic, I had a revelation. Why do we even HAVE radical muslims here in America? The answer goes back to the fundamental freedoms that all Americans enjoy. Our very downfall is our greatest benefit. Strange to think that the reason for our very existence could be our doom. We Americans enjoy freedom that is UNHEARD of in other places. But that is also why we have a "Brown Tide" of illegal aliens (many of them violent criminals and gangmembers) that we cannot toss back south. It is why we have terrorists HERE in America training to kill Americans. SO ask yourself this: If I ran America, would I allow this, or would I throw the radical muslims out? Would I put armed soldiers on our southern border?
And if you did that, what would that mean to the liberals, or "Constitutional Law".
Personally I think the safety of the many outweighs the rights of a few. (especially a few RADICALS that HATE America)
Thoughts?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
armyrecruiter said:
While posting to another topic, I had a revelation. Why do we even HAVE radical muslims here in America? The answer goes back to the fundamental freedoms that all Americans enjoy. Our very downfall is our greatest benefit. Strange to think that the reason for our very existence could be our doom. We Americans enjoy freedom that is UNHEARD of in other places. But that is also why we have a "Brown Tide" of illegal aliens (many of them violent criminals and gangmembers) that we cannot toss back south. It is why we have terrorists HERE in America training to kill Americans. SO ask yourself this: If I ran America, would I allow this, or would I throw the radical muslims out? Would I put armed soldiers on our southern border?
And if you did that, what would that mean to the liberals, or "Constitutional Law".
Personally I think the safety of the many outweighs the rights of a few. (especially a few RADICALS that HATE America)
Thoughts?
How do you define radical?

"Personally I think the safety of the many outweighs the rights of a few."

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
-Ben Franklin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
372 Posts
The problem here is how do you identify who is radical and who is not? There will always be 'sleeper' cells in the US.

There are also home grown terrorists who are not muslim, but who call themselves 'christians', though I use that term loosely for them.

Others do not believe in any god, but simply hate the goverment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
I didn't vote

Not the right question, it should be what you do with them if you catch them. I for one believe in having a bunch of Git Mo's and they should have secret ones too. We have the wrong admin in power now and they will cause our Country much pain and loss of life with their agenda and policies. But after what they have done so far and what plans they are still working on, it might be a good thing. I think Americans will soon wake up and see where this is going and throw these commies out. I believe in enhanced interrogations and military tribunals and do not believe in rehabilitation. Yes a few could be rehabilitated but you have to remember you are dealing with radicals, the risk is not worth it. They will not stop until we are eliminated. If someone advocates death to America, be they muslum, European, Venezuelan or what, kick em out and block them permanently. If they are caught as part of a terrorist cell, determine if the trial would leak intelligence, if not civilian court, if so hold a Tribunal. Conviction equals Git Mo or execution. If not a life sentence then deport to native country or they find a country that will take them or rot in jail. Play time is over people, there are people out there that think we are weak and will destroy us if we do not wake up!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Throw them ALL out!! Everyone in D.C should go with them. And for those of you who say '' you cant throw them out ,they have rights'' I say BULLSH#T !! If you are not a U.S. citizen and are here illegaly you dont have any rights!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,727 Posts
toolmaker64 said:
Throw them ALL out!! Everyone in D.C should go with them. And for those of you who say '' you cant throw them out ,they have rights'' I say BULLSH#T !! If you are not a U.S. citizen and are here illegaly you dont have any rights!
Funny, I thought the poll asked about radical muslims. I must have missed the part were it stipulates that they aren't citizens.

If you're going to throw out the radical muslims, then you have to throw out the radical christians, radical jews, radical republicans, radical liberals, radical atheists, radical reformers, etc. Then all you'd have left would be a couple of brain dead ********, and what fun would that be? (inspired by Robin Williams rant in Good Morning Vietnam)

If anyone is in MY country illegally, then I believe they should be afforded due process and kicked out!

However, if anyone in MY country is a citizen, and simply does something that it within their rights that I disagree with, well then... Perhaps I should put my big-boy underwear on and deal with it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
372 Posts
restoring said:
toolmaker64 said:
Throw them ALL out!! Everyone in D.C should go with them. And for those of you who say '' you cant throw them out ,they have rights'' I say BULLSH#T !! If you are not a U.S. citizen and are here illegaly you dont have any rights!
Funny, I thought the poll asked about radical muslims. I must have missed the part were it stipulates that they aren't citizens.

If you're going to throw out the radical muslims, then you have to throw out the radical christians, radical jews, radical republicans, radical liberals, radical atheists, radical reformers, etc. Then all you'd have left would be a couple of brain dead ********, and what fun would that be? (inspired by Robin Williams rant in Good Morning Vietnam)

If anyone is in MY country illegally, then I believe they should be afforded due process and kicked out!

However, if anyone in MY country is a citizen, and simply does something that it within their rights that I disagree with, well then... Perhaps I should put my big-boy underwear on and deal with it.
I am not sure if someone is in the country illegally, they should be entitled to due process. It should be determined why they were in the country first. If they are of a known terrorist group, then due process should be thrown out the window and as you stated before, put in a gitmo prison and military tribunal. But with this administration, that won't happen. Heck, Congressman Murtha says they are no more dangerous than your avg criminal on the street. And you know he knows what's best for us.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,727 Posts
hylander said:
restoring said:
toolmaker64 said:
Throw them ALL out!! Everyone in D.C should go with them. And for those of you who say '' you cant throw them out ,they have rights'' I say BULLSH#T !! If you are not a U.S. citizen and are here illegaly you dont have any rights!
Funny, I thought the poll asked about radical muslims. I must have missed the part were it stipulates that they aren't citizens.

If you're going to throw out the radical muslims, then you have to throw out the radical christians, radical jews, radical republicans, radical liberals, radical atheists, radical reformers, etc. Then all you'd have left would be a couple of brain dead ********, and what fun would that be? (inspired by Robin Williams rant in Good Morning Vietnam)

If anyone is in MY country illegally, then I believe they should be afforded due process and kicked out!

However, if anyone in MY country is a citizen, and simply does something that it within their rights that I disagree with, well then... Perhaps I should put my big-boy underwear on and deal with it.
I am not sure if someone is in the country illegally, they should be entitled to due process. It should be determined why they were in the country first. If they are of a known terrorist group, then due process should be thrown out the window and as you stated before, put in a gitmo prison and military tribunal. But with this administration, that won't happen. Heck, Congressman Murtha says they are no more dangerous than your avg criminal on the street. And you know he knows what's best for us.
We actually have a defined "due process" for the deportation of illegal immigrants, and that is the due process I spoke of. I do not condone putting anyone in a gitmo type facility, and military tribunals are for MILITARY issues, not illegal immigration.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
372 Posts
restoring said:
hylander said:
restoring said:
toolmaker64 said:
Throw them ALL out!! Everyone in D.C should go with them. And for those of you who say '' you cant throw them out ,they have rights'' I say BULLSH#T !! If you are not a U.S. citizen and are here illegaly you dont have any rights!
Funny, I thought the poll asked about radical muslims. I must have missed the part were it stipulates that they aren't citizens.

If you're going to throw out the radical muslims, then you have to throw out the radical christians, radical jews, radical republicans, radical liberals, radical atheists, radical reformers, etc. Then all you'd have left would be a couple of brain dead ********, and what fun would that be? (inspired by Robin Williams rant in Good Morning Vietnam)

If anyone is in MY country illegally, then I believe they should be afforded due process and kicked out!

However, if anyone in MY country is a citizen, and simply does something that it within their rights that I disagree with, well then... Perhaps I should put my big-boy underwear on and deal with it.
I am not sure if someone is in the country illegally, they should be entitled to due process. It should be determined why they were in the country first. If they are of a known terrorist group, then due process should be thrown out the window and as you stated before, put in a gitmo prison and military tribunal. But with this administration, that won't happen. Heck, Congressman Murtha says they are no more dangerous than your avg criminal on the street. And you know he knows what's best for us.
We actually have a defined "due process" for the deportation of illegal immigrants, and that is the due process I spoke of. I do not condone putting anyone in a gitmo type facility, and military tribunals are for MILITARY issues, not illegal immigration.
I believe the due process for deportation of illegal immigrants need to be revisited just as I believe it is a huge mistake for the Obama administration to close Gitmo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
Right now due process means please go about your business

And we will lose track of you. If we take you to civilian court, we will expose all intell that caught you so your friends can kill all operatives, close all leaks and have a stronger organization. Remember all the intell leaks so far, tracking OBL's Sat phone and the like, imagine a civilian trial and all the goodies that would produce, thats why the Military Tribunals. But don't worry, with this president and congress I am sure they will get due process and so will we. It's going to be an interesting few years, I just hope we find a leader who will take this country back before we are annexed by the EU. Lets see we've tried Dole, McCain, I think Spectre or Snowe would be great in 2012
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top