SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sig called my house over three weeks ago to confirm my address, still no check. I never heard about the accessory option. Has anyone received checks yey?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I sent my rebate form on 2/8 received my check on 3/9. You should have yours soon.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I got check processed on 25 February (according to the check stub) and it came around 8 March. They still gave me the rebate even though I bought it on the 18th of January.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Submitted my paperword on February 23 and have yet to get a phone call nor anything in the mailbox. If I remember right the last rebate offer ($100.00) took about two months. The money is burning a hole in my pocket too :wink:

·
Registered
20 Posts
When I did the rebate through the officers program it took about three weeks. That was in December of last year.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Sent mine in on Feb 23 and still have yet to hear anything. Any suggestions as to when I should start calling to check up on this?

·
Registered
117 Posts
It took over two months. I was never given an option, the check just showed up in the mail. Turns out Sig gives all new gun purchases a 20% discount at their store. Anyone that used the $500, I hope they talked Sig into the discount on their over priced items.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I received my rebate check yesterday, Monday, May 10th, 7 weeks to the day.
I mailed the rebate form to Sig on Saturday, March 20th, Sig received it on Monday, March 22nd.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Talked with Sig about the offer of accessories vs cash. Gave them my shopping list told them if they could get me that (about $650 worth and most listed out of stock) I'd take the "STUFF." Still waiting on my .357sig barrel for my .229. Sig told me I should have it in the next 2 weeks. Everything else is in and I'm rather enjoying it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Finally got my check Sat the 15th of May after emailing around the 1st of April opting for the cash. Right at 6 weeks after I resubmitted all that Sig needed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts