SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to the all knowing Sig enthusiast.
I have 2 Sig P230's, both are in excellent, LNIB shape, but one is marked made in W/Germany imported into Tyson's Corner Va. the other just Germany and imported into Exeter. What, if any value difference is there for the older W/German version?

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
flascot007 said:
I have 2 Sig P230's, both are in excellent, LNIB shape, but one is marked made in W/Germany imported into Tyson's Corner Va. the other just Germany and imported into Exeter. What, if any value difference is there for the older W/German version?
...the very early Sig Sauer pistols imported into the U.S. were imported by SIGARMS....then located in Tysons Corner, Virginia...and IMO have "some" collectors value...especially if in excellent "origional"
condition...and more so if you have the origional box...magazines and owners manual...

...how much more is hard to say..mabey a couple of hundred dollors or so...just gussing here...but there aren't that many around...so i'm going to guess again that it may be worth quite a premium to a collector...especially if he doesn't already have one...nice ones are pretty hard to find...and a NIB would be a treasure for sure...IMO...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts