IMHO. The xfive is sig's attempt to get BIG. Here are my reasons you should keep the colt....22eley said:I have a Colt PYTHON and was thinking of trading it on or selling it to get a X5 tactical,what do you owners think of the X5 ? thanks john at [email protected]
1) Why would you want a 5" barrel for 9mm? If you do, get an M9 at 1/3rd the price.
2) Have you had any issues with the Colt? If it's reliable and you have .357 stockpiled, then you're set!
3) The Xfive looks like a crossbreeding of the baby eagle .40 and a Beretta 92. Blah!
4) If you want an accurate Sig pistol, then look at some of their much lower priced frames.
5) The Python is intimidating :twisted: , the Xfive looks like gangsta bling! :|
6) The price of the Xfive can buy you two used 556!!!