SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just collected a new PSL-54C and am really enjoing this rifle. Easy to shoot (came w/ a 4X scope). Shoots "minute of good enough" and ammo is cheap. Besides all that, it looks cool as can be. From the descriptions I've read it seems to be an AK on steroids.

Also shoots the same round as my Mosin's which helps on the ammo side.

Trying to figure out how to post a pic...

Thoughts...

·
Registered
363 Posts
The PSL's a good platform. Ya might wanna ditch the 4x that came with it. I think you'll find that the rifle is better than "good enough" with a quality scope.

Leb

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do plan on getting the 8X soon. The reticles are really cool. Neat-o range finder and all.

·
Registered
119 Posts
ah yes....the PSL

Here's mine:

The 100 yard range was flooded when I went the the gun club; here's the initial visit, using Polish 147 grain copperwashed ammo. The round at 6 o'clock low was aimed deliberately low; I shot one round, couldn't see it, so I aimed low on purpose. The other two outside the black are operator error. I think I'll keep it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the pic CWO, now I don't have to post one cause our's are twins. Going to invest in a butt and cheek pad to shore things up. You?

Also thanks to MF on the ammo advice. I still have plenty of surplus to spare but have been reading good things about Wolf through this rifle.Will try it out in time for sure. It say's "100% non-corrosive", concur?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here he is...

And some blasting results...

Surplus Russian ammo, still trying to figure out the scope. But I really like this rifle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts