SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey folks! I have been monitoring this board for a while now and browsing the posts. I have got a lot of really good ideas from the members and hope to incorporate some of your great ideas into my new additions.

A little background on me:
-A former US Army Warrant Officer (UH-60 Blackhawk Pilot) and before that an Infantryman.
-Currently serve on a municipal police department in NW Indiana.
-An absolute gun nut with much more "taste" than my wallet can afford. Fortunately, I have a great wife that allows me the occasional purchase.

Weapons I own:

My crown jewel: Smith & Wesson M&P 15T with some nice bells & whistles. Optics are Aimpoint (Comp ML3 with LaRue mount and 3X Magnifier with LaRue pivot mount). Lighting is an Insight HX2 Typhoon 120 Lumen with strobe. Green beam Laser and Grip Pod retractable foregrip. Everything else is stock, because this rifle needs no tweaking. It is my baby.

My bad boy: Springfield Armories Loaded Operator .45 ACP 1911 (with rail). I plan on a putting a competition trigger in it, but am more than satisfied with this pistol and have not done so yet.

My others:
Springfield XD Sub-Compact .40 Cal (stock), SigSauer P226 DAK (I hate this gun, but it's what the PD makes me carry).

My new additions:
Sig 556 SWAT Pistol, just ordered it today through CDNN (they are running a promotion this month, buy any Sig 556 rifle and get a Sig 522 free). Yes it's true... I paid 1459 for both. Ask for Seth if you are ordering. He was great.
Sig 552, as mentioned above.

Both of these rifles should be here Friday. I will post pics of my babies when I get them. Thanks for a great resource folks.

Robert

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You my friend have an uncanny ability to see the picture through the wall. I am on Merrillville. Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
117 Posts
You bet. Indiana is a good state with good people. Just got back from a weekend on a friend's farm in southern Indiana converted to a 300 yard range with some Ranger friends shooting just about everything from 50Cal on down to .22.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts