SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
First of all allow us to apologize for being absent for so long. We have a lot of exciting new things going on here at Krebs Custom and we are looking forward to sharing new products here. We plan to be on here very frequently to answer questions.

We understand that the old website wasn't exactly user friendly, so we now have a brand new website!

The new site was designed to help you find what you're looking for quickly, show number "in stock" (we all know what a pain that is these days!), and make for quicker more secure ordering with 2048 bit encryption and a streamlined checkout process. Let us know what you think!
http://www.krebscustom.com/

Also please like us on facebook. We update our facebook very often and this is the best way to check out whats going on at Krebs Custom.
https://www.facebook.com/1KrebsCustomGuns

Thanks!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I was referring above to the right side of the receiver, not the right hand grip.

I've got a Krebs for the left side (or right hand), but ended up going with the Manticore extended safety for the right side (or left hand), as it works universally and I wanted both sides extended.

However, if Krebs were to come out with one for the other side (Ahem), I have a friend who would be happy to have my Manticore....

(I like both models, but the Krebs model is a better fit for my hands)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
camarobeast84 said:
I was referring above to the right side of the receiver, not the right hand grip.

I've got a Krebs for the left side (or right hand), but ended up going with the Manticore extended safety for the right side (or left hand), as it works universally and I wanted both sides extended.

However, if Krebs were to come out with one for the other side (Ahem), I have a friend who would be happy to have my Manticore....

(I like both models, but the Krebs model is a better fit for my hands)
We appreciate the feedback! We are going to make a LH selector in the future, I do not have an ETA at this time. We do have some other new sig parts coming out very soon.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well sir, I'm very glad to hear it.
I'll be very interested to see anything else you guys put out.
(I also have your enhanced safeties on a couple of AK builds)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Love it! Absolutely love it.
Even with Hogue grip, stock lever is nowhere close to AR ergo.
Krebs to the rescue!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Here is Krebs direct link to black lever; call them to confirm if in stock:
Krebs Custom

Both Midway USA and Brownells appears to be on backorder.
Quick search for other sources: Google

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Yea, whats up with the product availability?
Lets flood Krebs with requests.
Just checked out Krebs FB page.
Looks like the AK is evolving into a modern battle rifle.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts