SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've got one myself, love it. I actually think it shoots better than the Sig P220 I had (I know, that's probably blasphemy on this board!), but it's just a blast to shoot.

I was contemplating putting my 4" model up for sale and replacing it with the new XD45C compact model for CC use.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Supposedly the XD has the same grip angle as the 1911, which is said to be the "perfect grip angle" for a handgun. That may be why you like it. Other than pure capacity I prefer the 220. Just MHO. Still any new gun is a good one. I would buy a new one every week if I had the money. At least you have something to show for it besides paper that inflates every 5 yrs. An equivalent gun in 5 yrs. will cost you about $50-$80 more. Buy all you can afford and enjoy :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
I like my XD's a lot. They shoot great, zero problems and high capacity mags. I have to say there's nothing like a 1911, but I'm looking at the soon to be released XDm-45 right now. I don't think anything compares to the XD's in their price range. IMHO you made a good choice.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I am after a two tone (desert) XD in 357Sig.

Nice pistol BTW.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts