SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey yall, first off just want to say thanks for the feedback everyone gave me on my last topic. i have decided to keep my sig halo and upon further review i really like this site do to the fact that you guys show a lot of support for one another and there is so much knowledge people are willing to share. i must give a very big thank you to ullie :D he is an awsome source of knowledge. but anyway back on topic i was wondering about using vikings wide padded sling would i need to use vikings universal sling attactment? or something that is going to be comfortable/adjustable on walks...............next..... muzzle device thinking about pws-fsc556 or is there something else?.....more than likely i will be getting a troy's battle rail system.......optics i have....aimpoint m4.....thinking troy's micro foldind battle sight set........also thinking about flashlight/greenlaser also....t-pod from fab is what t i am thinking....i want to go tacticool... all opions will be greatly appreciated. and i am thankful again for being part of the 556 community :D thank you lou

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Lou said:
....i want to go tacticool....
...why...?

Lou said:
next..... muzzle device thinking about pws-fsc556 or is there something else?.....more than likely i will be getting a troy's battle rail system.......optics i have....aimpoint m4.....thinking troy's micro foldind battle sight set........also thinking about flashlight/greenlaser also....t-pod from fab is what t i am thinking....i want to go tacticool...
...my suggestion for "tacticool"...

...mount your Aimpoint Comp M4 low...without the spacer...this brings your optical axis 1.18 inches above the rail...

...use the Troy front and rear folding "micro" battlesights mounted on the Troy rail...when up...the apperature height will be "roughly" in the center of the Aimpoint's optical window...

...mount a "small" white light of at least 120 lumens @ the 3 o'clock position of the RAS using a Larue QD mount...

...i suggest using a Smith Enterprise vortex flash suppressor...

...use a quality fowards grip such as the QD Larue LT-FUG...

...use a quality "quick adjust" two point sling...

...if you "must" have a laser...you might consider an Insight Technologies M6X Tactical Laser Illuminator...long gun version...in lieu of the white light...

...IMO...a bi-pod has no place on a carbine...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts