SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

Has your SIG from Exeter served you well.

• Yes, will buy Exeter,NH SIG's again.

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No, Exeter is Crap and W. German is the only way for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just complain because thier Customer Service sucks so thier products suck too.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My SIG 556 SWAT Flat Dark Earth Limited

My SIG P226R Tactical TB Flat Dark Earth Limited 9mm

My SIG P229 Stainless Steel Elite 9mm

I am very happy with my Exeter SIG's, then again I know how to get what I want. Being firm and not taking no for an answer is the only way to deal with Exeter, NH, SIG Customer Service reps. It is the American way to not just give up profit. They fight to hold the line and you should fight to get what you want. Merely my humble opinion but I would like to hear all yours.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I've been fortunate and have not experienced what some have when dealing with Exeter CS, my contacts have resulted in questions answered or satisfaction obtained.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sarge1998 said:
I've been fortunate and have not experienced what some have when dealing with Exeter CS, my contacts have resulted in questions answered or satisfaction obtained.
I could'nt agree more, Exeter reps have came through for me and some. I've created my own issues and they fixed them and the one issue that was thiers to fix they went far above and beyond. +1 To SIGARMS USA.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
It doesn't hurt to actually know something about what your buying as well. Buying a 556 rifle and then acting like your pissed because it weighs more than an M4, doesn't shoot 1 inch groups at 500 yards and doesn't eject Snickers fun size out the ejection port is equivalent to some folks complaints. Every SIG I own is from NH and I have yet to have an issue. I know it could happen, but so can other manufacturers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts