SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey when I am not gunsmithing or shooting I play in an 80's rock band and Kiss is having a contest and the top 5 vote getter's will be reviewed by Kiss and they will pick one out of those 5 to open the Show for them.
Right now we are 18 on the list so we need your help!!!!!

Go to my band's website www.blackglassband.com and scroll down a little and you'll see a picture of the band that says "Bring Black Glass to Charlotte" (it might say whatever city you are in and that is ok the vote will still count)"Demand it" Click on "demand it" and then just follow directions.
It's quick and easy!

If you want to hear our CD you can by clicking on our myspace link on our website. It and some other cover songs are there.
We have a lot of live video's on youtube that some of our fans have posted just search Black Glass or Black Glass band.

Thanks to all!!!!!!!!

And wish us luck!!!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks buddy!!!!!!

We are up to #8 but still a little under 200 votes out of 5th which is what we need bare minimum.

Please vote!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
...hey moses...

...done...

...cool website !

...ya know..."pass it on" for a fellow forum member...do a kind deed today...it only takes a second...hell...i feel good now !

...good luck moses !

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys!!!
I am Johnny on the website and stand on the left side of the stage if you are facing the stage.

We have moved up to #6 keep up the voting!!!!!!!!

Glad to make you feel good Ullie!! LOL

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Done - good luck man! the 80's ROCKED!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey guys! Only 4 days left to vote.
We are clinging to the 5th spot which you have to be in the top 5 to be in consideration. The 6th place band has really gained on us the last week so we need as many votes as we can get!

Please vote for us and get any friends and family you can to vote too!!!

go to www.blackglassband.com scroll down a little and click on the yellow demand it button and follow instructions, it only takes about 20 seconds.

Thanks guys!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts