SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my commando accessorized in Magpul OD green, to include , MBUS front and rear sights, MOE trigger guard, 30 rd P-mag, and rail protector all green. Since this photo, I have added a Magpul .50 cheek riser (OD Green of course) for the CTR stock. I will post new picture with my Trijicon ACOG TA33-8 on it.
[/img]

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Very Nice! wish mine looked like that, I have almost the same rig but in black.... 8)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's A Condor 2 point sling. I looked at the magpul and liked them. I was going to get a black one, when a friend practically gave me this one at the Tampa gun show. I think the Magpul slings only come in black, foliage green, and maybe Dark Earth no OD Green.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's nice. I'm inspired to match my OD front with a Magpul CTR in OD (currently have a dark earth CTR - a hodge-podge)

Cheers, Cryoman

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I removed the front sight from the gas block (carefully). I then placed a short rail with a dovetail mount fit for the 556 gas block, on the gas block and secured it. The rail mount I purchased directly from R&B Precision. I found all the info on this great forum. Here is just one link, http://sigarms556.com/viewtopic.php?t=3 ... t=dovetail

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got a knife to go with the Sig. Its an Emerson made the same year, 2008.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hey buddy love your gun. Did you buy it od green or have it painted. I know the magpul stuff comes in od green. But the fore grip and pistal grip.

If painted how is it holding up and do you like it.

I have a 556 classic swat I want to make like yours.

Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was manufactured with the green furniture (Swiss 551 style Front stock, pistol grip and magpul ctr stock all in green). It is model number 556009 if you do a search also advertised as a Sports South Exclusive 556 Commando. I am pretty sure you can search and find each part to make one however.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts