SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Have you ever heard the parable about the frog in the pot?

If you throw a frog into a pot of boiling water, he’ll jump out. But if you place a frog into a pot of lukewarm water and gradually turn up the heat, slowly and incrementally, it will eventually die where it sits, never even noticing or attempting to escape. So where are we now? The water in the pot has begun to steam.

Right now the Army, Marine Corps, National Guard, and PMC's are all over the United States performing domestic law enforcement duties, as well as training foreign military units to perform these duties. In the past year they have assisted in stop and search, drunk driving checkpoints, drug raids, etc., from California to Tennessee.

At this moment the military along with PMC's are actively involved in drug raids and searches in California. The National Guard are randomly searching vehicles in several cities in New York state, as well as Illinois. Consider this............between the BP disaster, and the problems on the border, active military units are performing Law Enforcement duties in every single state on the southern perimeter of our nation. Meanwhile the Federal Government intends to sue States that actually intend to protect the border.

Take notice that for supposedly economic reasons, all over the United States, cities are absorbing County governments in an attempt to centralize power and take power away from the States powers.. Did you know that there is no Law Enforcement authority greater than your County Sheriff where you live?
http://sheriffmack.com/index.php/the-ro ... government
http://sheriffmack.com/index.php/videos
Not long after he came into office Obama specifically invited dozens of Mayors to Washington to discuss "stimulus" and assistance programs including an offer for them to use the National Guard as Law Enforcement. Why would you want a Sheriff who has the authority to refuse to allow this to happen to remain in office? Instead let the cities absorb the counties government, and then the Sheriff is no longer needed.

Our First Amendment and Second Amendment rights have been basically suspended in the Gulf States. Reporters and concerned citizens are being threatened with arrest for even taking pictures and reporting near certain Gulf coast areas, and the bizarrely suspicious "no flyover zone". Since 1991 the State of Texas has had absolutely proven, inexpensive, Bio-remediation techniques to quickly and safely deal with the oil situation in our Gulf, as well as the inland marshes. The Texas Land Management Office even has stock videos for the press showing how safe and effective these techniques are.
Have you seen these on the news? No. They have been told to "Not interfere, that it is under control!" Thirty five nations offered to help over two months, which they refused. Instead they chose to pursue a method of dealing with it that could potentially create a "Katrina style" mandatory evacuation scenario with the hurricane season here.

I'm asking all Oathkeepers to pick up the pace in talking to folks around you. People should talk to their families, neighbors, friends. Call the local news stations and ask them to cover the fact that reporters around the Oil Spill are being threatened, and that the Federal Government is violating Posse Comitatus by allowing the military to perform domestic law enforcement.

I'm afraid that it is only a matter of time until some sort of emergency is declared where they are going to be foolish enough to attempt to collect weapons just as they did in New Orleans. My entire family lives in South Louisiana, they are mostly Law Enforcement, and THEY are concerned. It looks like a warzone down there. Fox News is happily reporting small snippets that the Military is "helping" out around the country. People are being incrementally acclimatized to a true police state. We must peacefully slow this down, and reverse this...........because it WILL gradually escalate until there WILL be an event, whether a real Islamic attack, or staged.

Zbignew Brezenski recently addressed the Bilderberg attendees in Spain by stating to the worlds power elite, that (paraphrased) "for the first time in human history the people of the world are becoming awakened to our plans for global governance" . The powers that be are going to kick it in high gear now. Joe Biden very recently made two frightening statements. Firstly he said that "Brussels should be the Capitol of the World Government", and secondly he actually said that "Chinese style internet censorship is the model we should follow."

Things are going to hell in a handbasket, the media is blacking out humongous chunks of information, this escaping oil could have been remedied, but instead they are using every single issue possible to get the military deployed all over the country.........and the people remain silent. I don't know about you, but it feels like the water is getting pretty hot in here.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Trey73:

I have read your posts over the last few years. I have heard it said that what makes a rookie football player very dangerous is that "he doesn't know what he doesn't know." You know of a lot but it is only about what is viewable from the periphery. It is like looking at a series of dots on a piece of paper -- you will only know what the real picture is if you can figure out how to connect all the dots.

Here is proof:

Clyde

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm missing your drift. I know that series of video well. What dots am I failing to connect?

And just to make sure people don't take these posts the wrong way, let me make a few things clear. I support Law Enforcement, when I drive by a traffic stop I always check to see that the officer is OK and doesn't need assistance. I also think that the vast majority of individuals in the Military are the backbone and heart of this nation. I respect them, and appreciate that they put their lives on the line so that we may preserve what freedoms we still have. But they need to take a long hard look at the fact that as soon as they are out of the military they become a target of suspicion of resistance. What the hell is going on in this country? Boyscouts training to disarm disgruntled veterans? Discussion of attempting to disarm veterans? Training police to recognize a "pocket constitution" as a indicator that you are a "homegrown terrorist"? FEMA agents telling Law Enforcement that the founding fathers were nothing but terrorists? There is obviously something happening behind the scenes that isn't good, and when you combine those types of ideas with the fact that through numerous Executive Orders and Bills proposed under the auspices of security, that those crooks in Washington now have the legal authority to bring in whatever foreign military they feel is appropriate for the slightest incident.......I would hope that other Americans are as concerned as I am.

What I am after is for Americans to take a long hard look at the facts. The mainstream media, including the so-called conservative media is heavily manipulated and presents a narrow and skewed version of events in order to push an agenda. There are various entities functioning deeply entrenched in areas of our government, intelligence agencies, central banking establishment, media, etc implementing systems of control and social engineering that are contradictory to the best interests of the survival of the founders vision of a Constitutional government in a free democratic Republic.

There is so much at stake right now. They are testing Americans to see just how fast they can push these agendas. If we want to restore honest representative government through democratic elections, the time is now to educate our neighbors, and participate in non-violent civil resistance to counter every step they take to expand their centralized power base.

Here are some words of wisdom to ponder today...........

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke

“There is no safety for honest men except by believing all possible evil of evil men.â€

·
Registered
263 Posts
Trey73, instead of reading Infowars and other "alternative websites" written by people who are on the outside looking in and always will be (and thus are unable to intelligently, or even coherently in most instances, connect the dots) try reading something that actually may be informative on the subject, such as this:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/50/us ... 10_34.html

Then maybe you will begin to understand why it is we, as a People, have these [Federal] laws and programs in place....

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're kidding right? How long have you been reading my posts? :lol:

Let's don't listen to "outsiders" like the people illegally disarmed during Katrina, or pay attention to any information that isn't sanctioned by the major networks. :?

I would venture to say that the primary reason that I am concerned is because of the sheer number of books I have read and interviews I have listened to by "insiders" or former "insiders", (be they military, intelligence, international financiers, members of Presidential cabinets, or Presidents themselves) bragging about their own conquests and agendas, or trying desperately to warn American citizens about others conquests and agendas.

When you hear people like Rahm Emmanuel say things like "Never let a potential crisis go to waste." what do you think they are talking about?

By your very tone, I would imagine were this the 1700's you would call yourself a royal subject, while I called myself a free citizen.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I don't really see a problem here. I'd rather be dumb and stupid and live a blissful life. Rather then knowing the truth and then being hounded and then executed for knowing the truth...just saying...

·
Registered
256 Posts
johnw91498 said:
I don't really see a problem here. I'd rather be dumb and stupid and live a blissful life. Rather then knowing the truth and then being hounded and then executed for knowing the truth...just saying...
I don't always agree with Trey's posts, but this comment-wow, just wow. Unbelievable.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Mac2411 said:
johnw91498 said:
I don't always agree with Trey's posts, but this comment-wow, just wow. Unbelievable.
LIke Mac2411, I don't always agree with anyone's posts here. Heck, Mac2411 and I have disagreed several times - but I'm in total agreement this time...

Wow :shock:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've done my time. Let someone else clean up the mess.

To the two guys who disagree with me. I'm pretty sure you've lived a quiet, unassuming life and do not know what horrors the world has to offer.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
johnw91498 said:

To the two guys who disagree with me. I'm pretty sure you've lived a quiet, unassuming life and do not know what horrors the world has to offer.
You assume incorrectly. In fact, it's more surprising to me that anyone who has seen some of the horror this world not only offers but inflicts on people would want to be 'blissfully unaware'. I expect us to be more aware than the asleeple who have led those quiet unassuming lives you refer to.

·
Registered
256 Posts
johnw91498 said:

JohnW, your assumption is wrong as far as I'm concerned. Although I happily live a quiet life now, I've "done my time." That said, neither my service or your background has much to do with the subject of our discussion here. Just becase I live a quiet life doesn't mean I want to be "blissfully unaware."

Regardless of one's background, I can't imagine wanting to be ignorant about anything-let alone the activities of our government. All citizens should take a direct interest in civic life and especially should take a direct interest in matters that affect our liberties. It's your life, but to me "blissful ignorance" is a sad way to go. When it occurs en masse, as I'm afraid it is in this country already, it's disastrous.

(FYI, I recognize that most of us outside of government are in fact ignorant of what is actually happening. The government, by necessity, has all kinds of secrets that everyday citizens don't know about and probably shouldn't for security reasons. However, that is an entirely different matterI than saying one wants to be ignorant-especially when it comes to potentially nefarious activities that directly impact the nation's security in a negative way, or more importantly, the liberty of the nation's citizens. I also recognize that the vast, vast majority of "insider" or "insightuful" "information" posted on the internet is anything but those things. Most of it is plain B.S. )

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I can't imagine anyone who actually knows and has been there giving people the advice to quit and give up. A lot of posers on this board these days. Just read between the lines and you will see.

·
Registered
186 Posts
wake up America- who me? don't bother me, i am Blissfull !

JohnW91498;
This Country was founded on the Principle that the Government worked for the People. Now you state that you don't care. You just want to live your Blissful life and let the Government get a way with Murder.

Which they have. They get the media to villanize the Murdered so people like you don't care and believe that they deserved to be Killed.

I will bet you , when they come for someone you know . you will change your tune.

Just one example. WACO

Your Government subject 82 men, women and children to over 50 days and nights of CYOPS torture. When they still did not submit, they were Killed. and what crime were they accused of ?
having unregistered Machineguns.
Which is a TAX law. They failed to pay a $200 TAX. I pray that they never come for your children.

I have been an LEO since 1974, i can't count the total number of schools i have attended. in the last five years, these schools which are funded,taught, or both by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT,
have become more about teaching local ,county, and state LEO'S that the Federal Government is the Supreme
Authority,and Anyone who questions it should be considered a possible Terrorist.

For the first 50 years of my life i believed that the Civil War was not fought over Slavery. Then I realized that I WAS WRONG!!!!!!.
IT WAS FOUGHT OVER SLAVERY! It was fought to ENSLAVE EVERY MAN, WOMAN, and CHILD! to the Federal Government!!!!!.
If you don't think you are a SLAVE, stop paying your Tax and see what happens to you. Remember WACO , they were accused of a Tax Law violation.
Sorry for the rant, I have Fought, Bled, and damn near Died for this country and get so pissed off when i hear someone say.
"i don't care what the Government does as long as they let me Race my car on Saturday Night.
I pray all will be well, for I Truly LOVE my contry.

·
Registered
186 Posts
JohnW
i fought and bled for you right to disagree.
I believe you disagree because you believe what the main stream media had forced on you.
please read the court transcript of the WACO trial , where it was proven that the Government lied and falsified evedance to get the search warrents.
That is what everyone is trying to tell you.
you can disagree with everyone, but the Government is moving to a place, that if you disagree with them. you will be silencened one way or another.
I wish you nothing but a wounderful and blissful life.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Although I don't necessarily agree with the OP, the subject and tenor of this thread reminds me of a (what should be famous) quote from Alexis de Toqueville. De Tocquville, for those who are "ignorant" (sorry, I couldn't resist), was a 19th century French political theorist who is most famous for writing Democracy in America in which he praised the spirit and vigor of this country and the individualistic liberties that Americans of the day took so much to heart. Still, he extended a word of caution regarding the future and the harmful side effects of growing government and expanding collectivism. He said:

"Thus, after having thus successively taken each member of the community in its powerful grasp and fashioned him at will, the supreme power then extends its arm over the whole community. It covers the surface of society with a network of small complicated rules, minute and uniform, through which the most original minds and the most energetic characters cannot penetrate, to rise above the crowd. The will of man is not shattered, but softened, bent, and guided; men are seldom forced by it to act, but they are constantly restrained from acting. Such a power does not destroy, but it prevents existence; it does not tyrannize, but it compresses, enervates, extinguishes, and stupefies a people, till each nation is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid and industrious animals, of which the government is the shepherd. I have always thought that servitude of the regular, quiet, and gentle kind which I have just described might be combined more easily than is commonly believed with some of the outward forms of freedom, and that it might even establish itself under the wing of the sovereignty of the people."

This prescient quote is exactly what is happening in this country and throughout the Western World and people who want to stay ignorant and let someone else worry about things are part of that "flock of timid and industrious animals." Folks, we have to take civic life and the duties it entails seriously.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Pistol Fixer, that was one of the most insightful post I have read here to date. Very well stated. How many people understand the role of the Central Bankers behind the scenes fueling the fires that ultimately caused the split? The same people who are behind the push for Global Government today. How many people realize that two Presidents have been assassinated immediately after attempting to shake the US loose of banking oligarchies that sought to control the issuance of the nations currency. How many of you realize that even now some of the very same families attempt to thwart public or congressional investigation the true nature and machinations of the Federal Reserve, Bank of England, World Bank, and IMF as they "loan us our own money" into existence, then manipulate markets to create an inflationary curve by which we are eternally indebted to their fiat currency.

johnw91498 said:
Pistol Fixer,
As a peace officer, you've never lied or falsified evidence to get a warrant for an obvious crimminal?
I feel this question is out of line, considering the public nature of this forum. I see where you are going with this, but I am also familiar enough with the Waco case to tell you that was certainly not the case. There was no need to purposefully set fire to a structure full of men women and children. There was not even a need to apprehend Koresh at the compound, he often went jogging or to town alone. He had just been through the Texas court system and acquitted of charges. The ATF alleged they had "illegally stockpiled weaponry and ammunition." Two guns per adult is quite normal for Texas.

The general consensus was that they were religious weirdos that needed to be checked up on, which the State of Texas had already done, and found no evidence of any wrongdoings. This country was founded on religious folks not wanting to be checked on. I feel the same way about the Catholic Church, but I don't go down to "Our Lady of Perpetual Guilt" with the ATF and Delta Force and torch the Church while it is full of congregation members!?!?!? The allegations of child abuse came from exactly two people. One was a guy who even THEY thought was nuts and dangerous, and did not want around them (he ended up splitting someones head open with an axe, and is now in the mental hospital), and the other was in a bitter child custody dispute with Koresh. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Koresh or the Davidians, but there was surely any number of resolutions that didn't involve children being burned alive, and yes, they purposely torched the building.

Waco was about Clinton flexing his Federal muscles plain and simple. He wanted a show of force to that days equivalent of the Tea Party crowd. Watch this BOMBSHELL video where Clinton adviser Dick Morris drops the dime on Clintons involvement in Waco AND the Oklahoma City Bombing live on Sean Hannity.

I would not be surprised if Dick Morris suffers an "accident" for coming out with this, when he did, and in this way.

There is an incredible amount of information that is getting ready to come out regarding Oklahoma City Bombing. This information is so damning and so well documented, that it is going to shake this country up when it comes to light. This is serious, and it is going to be a defining event that is going to separate the wheat from the chaff as far as the loyalties of Law Enforcement agents who are exposed to it. The real heroes and villains in that event are going to be exposed, and heroes like Officer Terrance Yeakey are going to have their names vindicated.

Rest in Peace Officer Yeakey

·
Registered
263 Posts
When can the President call in Federal Troops to deal with a National Emergency?

Rather than engage in rants and hyperbole, and stoop the level of name-calling ("loyal subject"...give me a break) what do you say we see what the law says about this subject [there's a thought] -- maybe then we can see how some of the dots ought to be connected when thinking about such things as lofty and esoteric as Presidential power under our systems of laws and the U.S Constitution that some people claim to know so much about...or do they?:

Title 10 United States Code

TITLE 10—ARMED FORCES
Subtitle A—General Military Law
PART I—ORGANIZATION AND GENERAL MILITARY POWERS
CHAPTER 15—INSURRECTION

§ 331. Federal aid for State governments

Whenever there is an insurrection in any State against its government, the President may, upon the request of its legislature or of its governor if the legislature cannot be convened, call into Federal service such of the militia of the other States, in the number requested by that State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to suppress the insurrection.

§ 332. Use of militia and armed forces to enforce Federal authority

Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion.

§ 333. Interference with State and Federal law

The President, by using the militia or the armed forces, or both, or by any other means, shall take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy, if it —

(1) so hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or
(2) opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.

In any situation covered by clause (1), the State shall be considered to have denied the equal protection of the laws secured by the Constitution.

§ 334. Proclamation to disperse

Whenever the President considers it necessary to use the militia or the armed forces under this chapter, he shall, by proclamation, immediately order the insurgents to disperse and retire peaceably to their abodes within a limited time.

Thus, as we can see, and as most of us will understand, it is perfectly lawful for the President to deploy and federalize the National Guard, or in certain cases, to deploy the military's armed forces, inside of and on the streets of America, in order to preserve or reestablish law and order.

In my next post on this subject, I will give some examples of when such authority has been exercised in our Nation's history by the President, which any student of American history should recall....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts