SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they changed backorder date to 7/13, guy on here had one to sell, was going to buy it from him and cancel, went to page to cancel and it had shipped.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Just out of dumb curiosity, why that one? There are certainly many better products out than that. I would never put anything DPMS on any of my rifles.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Simply because they work great! :lol:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i havent shot with it yet, reviews are good, looks pimp, not worried about flash but if it saves my ears and helps me keep site picture then works for me

sky, i didnt put that washer on, i had ordered a replacement one but once i put it on i took it off and installed w/out it, seeing and disadvantage to not using the washer?

any issues with it coming lose? i got a strap wrench from lowes, its on solid enough i can take it off w/ my hand but i worry about it coming lose, def taking wrench next range trip, just in case.did you use lock tight?

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
I did not put the washer on either of mine, just a small drop of red loctite, they have not come loose in over 500 plus rounds in each.

I am not shooting 3- 30 round magazines per minute with it though, if you are getting your barrel smoking red hot, I don't think the loctite is going to work.

The noise reduction is greatly appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts