SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright boys and girls now we have a place to see all sorts of different paint jobs!

Version 1

Version 2

Version 3 Final... maybe :lol:

The only thing left is a new CQ/T scope and a bi-pos that attaches to the rails, painted to match. This bi-pod and scope are off the wifes 17 HMR.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So no one wants to show there stuff here :?:

Geardo NOT happy! :cry:

·
Registered
188 Posts

Here you go Geardo. Cheer up :)

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SWEEET!! Thanks Cheney!!

Maybe everyone is just sick of looking at mine...hahaha

·
Registered
50 Posts
Rattle Can 522

Started out like this...

Krylon Kahki base coat...

A little brown sprayed through a mesh cloth and sponged on olive drab...

And finally...

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Detective that looks AWSOME! I like the way the mesh made what looks like tire tracks. That is way cool!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad I could inspire! :D

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Geardo, I finally figured out what your new paint scheme reminds me of...it looks like a weapon from Half Life video game :) I like the multi cam style I may go with that this summer 8)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Geardo:

The Invisible Ant-Faced Alien Monster-Thingy (you know, the one with the active camoflage) from the movie Predator called. He says he saw how you painted your gun and he friggin' wants your weapon NOW!

And he is bringing some of his Alien Ant-Faced friends to come collect it....

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Clyde,
You got his number? I will call him and record the phone call with getting his name date and time, letting him know I am recording the call. I will then tell him he is not welcome to my weapon, and I will protect it and my family with DEADLY FORCE! :eek:

Need I say more?

Or I will just make a road trip to your place and we can use your armory :lol:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Predator, Schmedator, we ain't 'fraid no stinkin' Predator.

I was making an (admittedly stupid) joke, but that camo paint job is really sharp.

All my guns are in the same color as the day I bought them -- cannot bring myself to mod them or paint them -- I just hang accessories on them.

Of course, if the S ever HTF I could bust out that rattle can fast!

·
Banned
5 Posts
As I have scrolled through most of the photo topics, there are only a couple of threads where I can see actual photos. What do I need to do to see them?
Also, how can I upload pics that are bigger then 200k? I can no longer access FlickR or Photobucket etc.

·
Registered
36 Posts

As I have scrolled through most of the photo topics, there are only a couple of threads where I can see actual photos. What do I need to do to see them?
Also, how can I upload pics that are bigger then 200k? I can no longer access FlickR or Photobucket etc.
You can use imgur to post images and copy the link and use the picture button next to smiles button.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts