SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KONUS 1-4x24 M-30 Illuminated for $114.95 @ BHPhotoVideo.com

....for that price, I bit. Will try to post pics when I get it.

Quick question, what's a good 30mm 1 piece mount that won't break the bank but isn't a POS?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
BigTony,

Forgive me if you haven't received it, yet, but how is the scope and how was your buying experience with the website?

Thanks,
SpcStn

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sadly, I'm still waiting on the scope. From what I understand the BHPhoto was closed for Passover (Mar 30 - Apr 6th).
I plan on giving them a call this week (possibly later today) as to inquire on the status of shipping of the Konus scope from the manufacturer.
I promise when I know more, I'll post the info!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks, BigTony. I saw on their website that the scope was not a normally stocked item so I was trying to determine how long it took to get your order. I look forward to reading your report when you get the scope.

In response to your mount question, I currrently have the Burris PEPR single piece mount and have no complaints about it - have had it on for about 6 months but can't comment on its return to zero because I've never removed it from my 556. It's the 1" mount but I wouldn't hesitate to use the 30mm mount. In fact, that's probably what I'll get if I get the Konus. As an aside, I've had great performance from Larue Tactical mounts for my Aimpoints, very sturdy and very repeatable zeros. If I decide I want a one-piece QD mount, I'll probably go that route.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still waiting........ according to others that have orders of this scope pending (over on ar15.com) a rep from BHPhotoVideo is supposed to be contacting KONUS about shipping time/ect.....
I'm starting to get that sinking feeling that this may not go through, but I'm still waiting....... albeit not so patiently.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts