SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

I love my 556

9K views 30 replies 23 participants last post by  bharrisCA 
I love to show off my Siggy! I shoot PMC 55Grn. Never jammed with 2000+ now. I love my Siggy...

can you see Siggy?

Zeus... Depending on how much of what color you use you can make it as dark as you want.... like this, kinda

My Siggy paint job...

First off, THANKS for all your compliments!

All I used was rattle cans and some mesh and some bush limbs. I used the standard camo colors brown, green, tan.

I took out all the guts and gas tube. Taped up the holes, ejection port, gas block up front. I painted the surefire seperate. I kept the 20 round mag in as well.

Covered it with green and let it dry. Used an evergreen bush limb as a stencile for the brown, let it dry. Then used a cut out piece of mesh for the tan stencile (the aligator look). Then I let it all dry for a while... 20 minutes. Attatched the surefire and stared at it for a while with a huge smile on my face.

I didn't do anything else to it. I'm hoping after a while some of it starts to wear. I like the "well used" look. Plus it blends in even better.

Here are some close ups of the paint job...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.