SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I once read, " never get into a fight with a old man because he'll just kill you. "

I wonder if the dirtbag criminal had to wait five days to pick up his gun,register his weapon, renew the registration regularly and store his gun in a child proof manner etc.etc.etc.

I wish this old timer would run for public office!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Based on the title of the thread, I thought maybe you just came back from the massage parlor.

Knowing Chicago politics, they will attempt to make the victim into the villain.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Send this to Armed Citizen, the NRA’s America’s 1st Freedom, and the US Supreme Court Justices! Wish the NRA could add this as an addendum to their Supreme Court case, “McDonald Vs Chicago!â€

·
Vendor
825 Posts
It's just wrong. The intruder probably had a difficult childhood, and it wasn't his fault that he didn't live in a community where he could vent his frustrations on unarmed citizens, so he could work his social issues without danger to himself.

It's a nasty homeowner who thinks his right to self defense outweighs the personal needs of a poor victim of society.

Not!

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
7art said:
It's just wrong. The intruder probably had a difficult childhood, and it wasn't his fault that he didn't live in a community where he could vent his frustrations on unarmed citizens, so he could work his social issues without danger to himself.

It's a nasty homeowner who thinks his right to self defense outweighs the personal needs of a poor victim of society.

Not!
I'm more than certain the perps mother and grandmother were both diabetics and the perp was just trying to innocently procure them some insulin to save their lives....the racist homeowner probably killed both of them too..... the lib media will do all they can to attempt to portray the homeowner as some kind of evil racist serial killer armed with an arsenal of military assault weapons. :roll:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts