SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received an e-mail from Dudley Brown a few moments ago that stated...

"This afternoon House Speaker Nancy Pelosi forced the free-speech limiting DISCLOSE Act through the House of Representatives.

Because of the heroic efforts of gun rights activists like you, the DISCLOSE Act barely passed with a vote of 219 to 206."

So much for withdrawing the bill due to public outcry.

Nothing on google yet, but anyone else heard any of this???

·
Registered
803 Posts
It's time to call your Senators offices and let them know that if they don't stand with "We the People" on this one, they will be out on their asses.

I will also be calling my Representative who supported this abomination and letting him know that I will dedicate all of my energy to getting him voted out!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trey73 said:
It's time to call your Senators offices and let them know that if they don't stand with "We the People" on this one, they will be out on their asses.

I will also be calling my Representative who supported this abomination and letting him know that I will dedicate all of my energy to getting him voted out!!!!!!
I honestly think a majority of them don't care what we think anymore.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Pelosi is the epitome of what is wrong in Washington. I just saw this decrepit monkey skeleton actually saying that the fastest way to create jobs is to expedite hundreds of thousands of extended term unemployment checks. Way to pander to the palms up crowd. She fancies herself some type of American royalty. I pray that "natural causes" buys her a spot down with "dear old" Senator Byrd, sooner than later (with little doubt being licked by hells flames at this point).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts