Hello! | SIG Sauer 556 Forum

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ryuzenski, May 23, 2020.

1. Ryuzenski

Ryuzenski New Member

Hey everyone,
    I'm just some dude on the internet who collects guns, and recently became obsessed with the 550 family of rifles. Shame the classic was discontinued but luckily just got mine!

Looking forward to learning more from y'all, cheers!

2. CGRBB

CGRBB Active Member

Welcome. This forum isn’t as active as many others you may have been to, but the few folks that do still frequent these halls are the die-hards. Any of them will tell you that you ought to first-and-foremost shoot your rifle. They are a joy to shoot, and are quite capable. Then many of us are prone to discussing the heritage of the guns, their quirks, and the little details that make X gun different from Y gun within the model range. There’s a lot of good info on here, and I would encourage you to do a search for anything you may be curious about. If that search doesn’t quickly yield an answer, go ahead and create a thread. Even if the info you’re after does already exist somewhere in the annals of the forum, we aren’t the bunch of rabid forum people that are going to to bite your head off. We like discussing the guns, and don’t mind rehashing things now and then. Now go shoot your gun!

3. Millerdaga

Millerdaga Member

Welcome to the forum
    [​IMG]

4. Ma$$hole

Ma$$hole New Member

Welcome! I just joined myself. My buddy has a 5.56 SCM (we are in Massachusetts so it's the only legal variant) and I have a 522 unfired I just purchased.

5. Ryuzenski

Ryuzenski New Member

Thanks for your replies everyone, here's a picture of the start of my 55x series knowledge hunting journey

Attached Files:

CGRBB likes this.
  6. CGRBB

CGRBB Active Member

That’s a good-looking gun!