SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Sig rifle owner from Ponca City,Ok. I bought one of the "1 of 2000" sets but, haven't shot them much yet. I haven't drank the koolaid yet,I still enjoy my AR's. I really wanted the Para Tactical/ Target but,couldn't miss a chance to own the 556 at such a good price. I've got to get more trigger time in on the 556. Profreedomokie

·
Registered
44 Posts
Norman here man....welcome fellow Oklahoman! I would say Okie but I hate that nickname!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Another Oklahoma resident here, from south of Lawton. Welcome to the site. I likes me some AR too, but I loves me some Sig 556. I've noticed quite a few Oklahomans here on the site; perhaps we can all get together sometime and have a shoot, followed by refreshing adult beverages. We could call it "Siglahoma."

Leb

·
Registered
44 Posts
Haha right on bro...as long as the beverages come after...I have to say that because it is Oklahomans were talking about after all

·
Registered
105 Posts
LebbenB said:
Another Oklahoma resident here, from south of Lawton. Welcome to the site. I likes me some AR too, but I loves me some Sig 556. I've noticed quite a few Oklahomans here on the site; perhaps we can all get together sometime and have a shoot, followed by refreshing adult beverages. We could call it "Siglahoma."

Leb
Sounds good to me, as I am in OKC. welcome to each of you...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts