SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,i starting shooting at age six(61 now) sitting on my grandfather's leg,shooting a mossberg 151-MB(which i still have).Stayed in the sport untill 1999 and then packed my weapons up and got out of it.Then some of my young friends got into shooting and kept after me to get back into it. I finally gave in and brought out the collection,Everything was as i left it.
I started going to the gunshows again and noticed that alot has changed,alot of newer types and variations of weapons....which piqued my interest.So i did a bunch of horse tradeing.I picked up five new weapons:Sig sauer P556 swat pistol,3FN's:five-seven pistol,ps90 and a scar also a Kimber ultra cdp II.I'm still in the process of setting everthing up so all are unfired at this time.I would greatly appreciate your opinions and comments on these weapons and maybe i can return the favor since i've owned over two hundred weapons in my lifetime.

This is a wonderful site and i appreciate you letting me a part of it..and letting an old man ramble,Thanks.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Welcome aboard. Rambling is good as is sharing of information and love of the sport.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Welcome to the site. Wow, looking at the list of your recent acquisitions, you went back in whole hog. I guess that's why Florida is known as the Gunshine State. :lol:

Leb

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks ppl.Yes so far,we are lucky down here that laws aren't so repressive(gunshine,gotta luv it..lol).

Yes i had an extensive IMI collection which consisted of : four uzi's(Model A,B,Mini carbine and Pistol),Galil AR, Hadar II and Two Desert Eagles,with ten conversion kits.
So i decided to bust it up.Those new weapons cost me,three uzi's,one desert eagle and four conversion kits and very little money.I was pretty good friends with the people at action arms but that's another story..lol.

·
Registered
132 Posts
cyberdemonbfg said:
Thanks ppl.Yes so far,we are lucky down here that laws aren't so repressive(gunshine,gotta luv it..lol).

Yes i had an extensive IMI collection which consisted of : four uzi's(Model A,B,Mini carbine and Pistol),Galil AR, Hadar II and Two Desert Eagles,with ten conversion kits.
So i decided to bust it up.Those new weapons cost me,three uzi's,one desert eagle and four conversion kits and very little money.I was pretty good friends with the people at action arms but that's another story..lol.
Let me know when you want to trade in that Galil, I need it to round out my AK collection. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll do that but that one is a keeper along with the hadar II.I picked up a fn-fnp45 since that last post and it shoots good,however i'm not keeping the scar,i wanted a 1in 9 twist instead of a 1 in 7 on that weapon.Hopefully i have a acr coming,we shall see.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts