SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

NC Star Mark III Tactical Scope 1.25-4 Mil Dot Green/Red Reticle.
Tapco Bi-pod.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just got it in yesterday. Haven't been able to shoot it yet. I'll post report once I do though.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tvchance said:
How many times have you painted that rifle now?
HAHA! This is the third and final job. :roll: I liked the first one alot and I'm really sad that I painted over it. I did it because I was home for a while unemployed and BORED of my you know what! I really didn't like the second time so I stripped everythign off. Then I pondered a new pattern and this is what came of it. :shock:

·
Registered
285 Posts
SGT_geardo said:
This is the third and final job. :
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol:, now that is funny as hell man. I do have an idea though. Since you like the blot method, how about drawing out this to see if it interests you. Tiger stripe mixed with digital urban in section blocks. Like 6 square inches tiger, then angled down 6 square inches urban digi etc. Yeah it will be a mind #*ck but that would be the point right? It'll be multi environment and it'll mess with peoples minds so that their brain would never distinguish the "gun" shape. Just a ADD Bob Ross moment.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since I like this one, I'm going to keep it until I get a hold of some duracoat. Hell I might just get another long gun to paint soon.

I can kinda picture the Digital and Tiger Stripes, but that would be WAY too much...lol. Now if you wee to put them together have the stripes on top of the digital...hhhmmmm... Maybe some happy little trees here and smiling bushes there too :p ... DAMN IT BOB ROSS GET OUT OF MY HEAD! :shock:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yeah your probably right, it would be too much. May the power of the fro compel you!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
scooby&thesig said:
Yeah your probably right, it would be too much. May the power of the fro compel you!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tvchance said:
Looks good.... By the way, you live in God's country! Beautiful country out there. I'm freakin' jealous!!!!
Thanks! Yeah I love it out here. Problem is there are not many places to shoot close by. My new spot is about an hours drive and 20 minute hike. We can go from CQB to 820 yards, I love it.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I swear your rifle is a different color every other day XD keep up the good work man.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Sgt. Geardo:

Your rifle...it's stunning.

I still think you are in trouble if that Alien from Predator shows up, though...he is going to want that rifle real bad...! It matches his armor plating.... 8)

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lucky said:
I swear your rifle is a different color every other day XD keep up the good work man.
Thanks! This will be the last time I paint it though... Until I get some duracoat 8)

Clyde said:
Sgt. Geardo:

Your rifle...it's stunning.

I still think you are in trouble if that Alien from Predator shows up, though...he is going to want that rifle real bad...! It matches his armor plating.... 8)
I can not confirn nor deny that I have had contact with this said Alien from Predator you speak of Clyde. Please no more questions... :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts